2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

They have lots of issues with or without Harris.  Campbell loses games with poor game management.

He lost a single game recently that I can remember because of in game decisions. Everyone gets a mulligan, I think he’s been a pretty good head coach over the course of his time in Ottawa 

9 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Thats true it should. But for it to come out like that after and when the RBs werent doing poorly over all it kind of speaks for it self imo. 

Considering that it came out just before the RedBlacks played the Eskimos I question the motives of Pruneau who to me was being a jerk. Harris never responded & good for him that he didn't. For all we know it was Pruneau who was the so called cancer. I just think it was sour grapes.

1 hour ago, DR. CFL said:

I wonder if Lapo learned his lesson....don’t jump at an HC job if you haven’t got a viable QB....your ego can bite you in the ass.

There's a lot of FA QB after this season though... including Nichols and Streveler. It's a perfect opportunity if you ask me. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

58 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I don't understand this comment. Care to explain?

He was allowed to skip a ton of practices. That's usually reserved for vets. But, given his medical history, they (coaching staff) allowed him to miss a lot of practice despite being a fairly young player. It was assumed that it was to preserve his health.