2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

12 hours ago, Booch said:

For one sacks are highly overated and not a true indicator of a "good" line..get back to me when you see points allowed...rushing yards against...yards gained per first down and then digest that back in Sask as I assume that's where your sad lil post originated from

Evan's is useless and doesnt warrant salary he pulls in and anyone can see that.

Johnson has shown he cant do it alone and needs complimentary peices to obtain sexy stats and if you had any football acumen you'd know generally most interior guys get a double team generally..and he got doubled lots in CGY.. and had other guys taking attention away from him

Hughes as usual I bgg getting his fancy stats early on..feasting on horrid Bc and T.O olines...but when games matter and down stretch he disappears and is a non factor...2 years running and I bet this year wont be any different...so maybe sight is hardly a stretch by any means

Hughes has had 1 sack against a quality oline...(Calgary and Ham) and 1 against average Ottawa..the rest piled up against BC and T.O...color me not impressed...a College team would pile sacks up against that garbage

I could say it, but I wont. 

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:00 AM, Noeller said:

At first I thought maybe ZC was signing with the team that originally recruited him so he could retire there, but if there's a 2nd rounder involved, then TO is expecting him to play. That poor bastard. Legitimately concerned about his long term health... 

Well, the thing is if he isn't concerned then why should we?

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

Really sucks that the Safeway/Sobeys kickoff return contest is gone. There would have been a fortune handed out so far this season.

When you see stuff like that spot last night - I’m convinced that no one would have ever won that contest. 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Edmonton trades Stafford to Sask for Christian Jones

I thought Jones was a KR god last year...

Is this about finding talent for the Riders, or the fact that they couldn't go a whole season with someone named Chris Jones on their team?

Edited by kelownabomberfan