2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

Huh, Jeff Hecht targeted only twice? Are teams never throwing at him?  Or are we hiding him somehow?

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Was just going to tweet this photo, but made it a mini article with nine observations. My top 20 CFL pass defenders through one month of action #CFL  Nic Kowalski

👁‍🗨 Looks like Sayles is doing a damn good job so far..

5o5e7n.png

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Imagine MTL thinking "at least we're not BC or TOR".

Yeah it’s crazy how many picked BC as contenders this year too. I actually think Montreal will make the playoffs ahead of Sask too. 

6 hours ago, O2L said:

Yeah it’s crazy how many picked BC as contenders this year too. I actually think Montreal will make the playoffs ahead of Sask too. 

I thought BC would be bad out of the gate, still get a few wins and turn things around in the second half, becoming very dangerous in the playoffs. Let's just say, my views are evolving. I mean, the Riders might not be the worst team in the West and they're hot-garbage. 

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

I thought BC would be bad out of the gate, still get a few wins and turn things around in the second half, becoming very dangerous in the playoffs. Let's just say, my views are evolving. I mean, the Riders might not be the worst team in the West and they're hot-garbage. 

I thought pretty much the same about BC.  Now I don't think Reilly will stay healthy long enough to turn things around. That OL is all kinds of bad.

3 hours ago, bigg jay said:

I thought pretty much the same about BC.  Now I don't think Reilly will stay healthy long enough to turn things around. That OL is all kinds of bad.

They should release Reilly and Chungh lol! 

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

He kind of looked like he was going to snap tonight....  that offense was so out of synch it wasn't funny. 

All the cargo coaches looked perplexed. The special teams coordinator looked like  he was expecting to be fired at any moment.