2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

41 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I think it will get better

Agreed - MBT is a game manager...  Franklin was playing inured that whole sask game too I think

cabt believe that Glenn will be able to stay retired this whole season - chapdelaine would be a good fit with him 

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Agreed - MBT is a game manager...  Franklin was playing inured that whole sask game too I think

cabt believe that Glenn will be able to stay retired this whole season - chapdelaine would be a good fit with him 

Dont see him as a game manager, but thus far hes the better qb for the argos imo. 

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I was just going to say that...  he must have priced himself out of the league

I agree. He may feel different after he sits a couple more weeks

Edited by Ripper

Will we ever see Mo Leggett again? He never was the same after he returned from injury, but did he really go from being dominant to worse than even what’s montreal and Toronto have on their roster because of that injury?

1 hour ago, O2L said:

Will we ever see Mo Leggett again? He never was the same after he returned from injury, but did he really go from being dominant to worse than even what’s montreal and Toronto have on their roster because of that injury?

Probably isnt even on any ones radar. You could plug him in at S for a bunch of teams imo. But he probably could never be the same old mo. Who knows if he is even in game shape. Coming in cold for what a year and a half (?) with no camp would be extremely hard for any one.