2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

(In case you missed it)

Potential CFL game of the weak..Toronto at Saskatchewan.

Canadian running back Mercer Timmis retires from the CFL: Canadian running back Mercer Timmis has had his pro football career cut short. Timmis is retiring from the CFL because of what is believed to be concussion-related issues. 

Argos re-add K Zack Medeiros to Practice Roster

Closed Bomber practice today..

Ellingson, Davis and Thomas Erlington named Shaw CFL Top Performers #CFL

31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

A 6'2" 288lbs OL?? That doesn't seem right.....

Couture was like 278? When we drafted him. You can get away with being smaller at center, it really depends on the build though. Gray at 6'6 308, would be of a similar build just taller. I do suspect teams would want him to bulk up eventually to the 300 range. 

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Pass.   Bombers got lucky with Wolitarsky before him they had no luck at all.

Still think we didn’t need to offer first rounders in those years...  if I’m a cfl gm I’d never offer more than low second or high third and gamble on the bid

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Still think we didn’t need to offer first rounders in those years...  if I’m a cfl gm I’d never offer more than low second or high third and gamble on the bid

They got bid up on Waggoner but should have dropped out before he cost them a first rounder.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

In my opinion these changes actually make a lot of sense for the Lions and I like that they are taking drastic action to correct their poor start. Steward was a terrible centre, Foucault is a natural tackle, and most importantly Termansen was absolutely brutal at corner. Dozier at safety and Thompson to corner should be a big improvement in both spots.

44 minutes ago, Atomic said:

In my opinion these changes actually make a lot of sense for the Lions and I like that they are taking drastic action to correct their poor start. Steward was a terrible centre, Foucault is a natural tackle, and most importantly Termansen was absolutely brutal at corner. Dozier at safety and Thompson to corner should be a big improvement in both spots.

I’m revising my pick to Calgary by 10...  you can’t just change up your C and expect things to be fine - Roy has been a Lion for what 9 days ha?

sign Jeff Knox jr and put him at MLB - that will slow the bleeding

anthony Thompson sucks and will at any position

Dozier is a nice signing but this fixes nothing

11 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I’m revising my pick to Calgary by 10...  you can’t just change up your C and expect things to be fine - Roy has been a Lion for what 9 days ha?

sign Jeff Knox jr and put him at MLB - that will slow the bleeding

anthony Thompson sucks and will at any position

Dozier is a nice signing but this fixes nothing

Well safe to say I mostly disagree with this assessment floyd the polar bear expert but I do agree that they need an MLB, badly.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Well safe to say I mostly disagree with this assessment floyd the polar bear expert but I do agree that they need an MLB, badly.

Dozier at corner is a better move...

i mean I do agree with the OL changes but it will take 3-4 games

The weird part is that junior Luke is their best cdn on D and he’s just in rotation