2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

I don't agree with him ripping on Roosevelt not getting those passes. Every game has guys wide opened where the an misses them.

I do agree with most of the other points. Pulling Harker for Fajardo really killed the rhythm they had and made it very predictable. 

It sounded like he is not coming back at all.  Crappy situation.   

I'd rather the Riders have no excuses (i.e. losing starting qb) as the reason for them having a terrible record this season.   At this point they really have no good options, who could they air lift or trade?   Maybe Ottawa parts with Jennings or Toronto with Franklin/Thompson ?

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It sounded like he is not coming back at all.  Crappy situation.   

I'd rather the Riders have no excuses (i.e. losing starting qb) as the reason for them having a terrible record this season.   At this point they really have no good options, who could they air lift or trade?   Maybe Ottawa parts with Jennings or Toronto with Franklin/Thompson ?

Why would these two teams help a potential crossover 

Fact of the matter..it was gonna happen if not in that game anyway even without the hit..or the next..guy is broken and cant take the hits anymore.

And that was just a glancing blow from a shoulder..imagine if he got caught with a shot like Wilson took last night..he'd have been stretchered off the field.

At least no other teams tweeted out "how's your QB situation looking now?" Like some team did last yr when a QB went down..who was that again??

Hate to see guys careers end..but his was inevitable and probably better now then taking a severe shot 

That being said..nice to see that team wallow around now a sputter and die a long painfull season..couldn't happen to a better self entitled fan base..let's see if they average 27k in stands when they suck like we did for yrs 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

That sucks!   Can the league put Lawrence on the 6 game suspended list?   I know I'm dreaming but it would be nice to see the league take a stance here and doll out a significant suspension. 

34 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

That sucks!   Can the league put Lawrence on the 6 game suspended list?   I know I'm dreaming but it would be nice to see the league take a stance here and doll out a significant suspension. 

Doling out extra punishment for a hit for causing a concussion of  a guy who gets chronic concussions and arguably had no business playing is quite a precedent.

7 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Doling out extra punishment for a hit for causing a concussion of  a guy who gets chronic concussions and arguably had no business playing is quite a precedent.

Do you blame the guy who gets robbed because he was wearing an expensive watch? Ridiculous! 

And if so. Does the offender get off because the victim should have known better? 

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Doling out extra punishment for a guy who had demonstrated repeatedly a blatant disrespect for the rules and the safety of other players?  Yea.  Actually Zontar, you really should probably just leave this alone because you're coming off as a total horse's ass.  Stand up for your team, but not for a **** move like this one. 

edit:  sorry, was thinking of Kyries Hebert as the repeat offender.  My bad.

Edited by WBBFanWest