2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

14 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

and still a mystery who is the 13th man.

Most people believe it was Sean Lucas.  The Riders never confirmed but i'm sure they know who wasn't supposed to be on the field.  The other suspect was Armstead, no need for anyone in endzone to catch kick when the clock has run out.  None the less we ran Kavis out of town. He will be hated forever in Sask

36 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Most people believe it was Sean Lucas.  The Riders never confirmed but i'm sure they know who wasn't supposed to be on the field.  The other suspect was Armstead, no need for anyone in endzone to catch kick when the clock has run out.  None the less we ran Kavis out of town. He will be hated forever in Sask

You know what... falling on the sword for that mistake might be the only honorable thing Kavis has done in his CFL career... it's far more likely it was a player's fault than the coaches fault...

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

You sure do need someone to recover that ball if it is missed and in play.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

3downnation is reporting that James Ellingson has been caught driving with a snootful of firewater.

Greg Ellingson? 

Also LOL at "snootful of firewater"....awesome.

If he gets suspended, won't he just appeal and have it overturned, like what always happens?  Or has something changed?

How about the time a guy abused an official and got himself suspended for the Grey Cup:

https://www.tsn.ca/ottawa-redblacks-db-jonathan-rose-won-t-be-suspended-for-pushing-official-in-east-final-1.1321181

Yep, all he had to do was appeal it, play in the Grey Cup, and let the league screw the pooch over the offseason and all he gets is a half-game check fine. LOL.  I love the CFL, but in things like this, it really is a joke.