2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

20 hours ago, Ripper said:

Now's your big chance.  Harris for Bridge.  He counts against ratio this year too as a added bonus.  Just a thought

3rd QB, glorified clipboard holder. counts against the ratio - which enables the team to start another INT (at Safety, DL or OL) then let him play special teams (like Bennett did) - I don't it's a bad idea 😅

He won't see the field anyways,

Edited by M.O.A.B.

9 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

3rd QB, glorified clipboard holder. counts against the ratio - which enables the team to start another INT (at Safety, DL or OL) then let him play special teams (like Bennett did) - I don't it's a bad idea 😅

He won't see the field anyways,

The league should let backup Canadian qb's count against the ratio.  It would encourage every team to have at least one on roster. Would be good for our CIS programs

Let me start by saying please forgive me if this has already been discussed somewhere. I looked and couldn't find it.

Are there new uniform rules for this season? I understand the change is to New Era but do teams only have 1 uniform? Just this week we saw Sask and Mont wearing whites at home. The Calgary/ B.C. game had both teams in colours. Does anyone know? Has this been discussed?

I always give the benefit of a doubt when there is doubt. I don’t know, but it seemed something was ‘off’ with Sherman. He seemed to be behind the curve, and now he admits it. 

The over the hill comment is unjustified, especially if there are other issues involved, but the man is 64 and we may be looking at something else here.