OL Manase Foketi not in camp, still on the team

Atomic

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

If I had to guess, they're probably just tired of having to clean up all this **** time and time again.

Honestly the thread was fine until yogi torpedoed it - there’s literally been no cleaning up required for the entire winter...

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Honestly the thread was fine until yogi torpedoed it - there’s literally been no cleaning up required for the entire winter...

If you truly believe that second part, you’re really out to lunch on how much effort these volunteers have been making.

I really shouldn’t even have a staff tag anymore because I rarely have the time to post, let alone do anything else, but reading the logs and whatnot, I’d venture a pretty well educated guess that this winter was easily the busiest and most frustrating period of time moderators have seen on this forum. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

If you truly believe that second part, you’re really out to lunch on how much effort these volunteers have been making.

I really shouldn’t even have a staff tag anymore because I rarely have the time to post, let alone do anything else, but reading the logs and whatnot, I’d venture a pretty well educated guess that this winter was easily the busiest and most frustrating period of time moderators have seen on this forum. 

Guess I didn’t notice all the turmoil... was reading football posts mostly

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Then yeah, you probably would never have noticed 99% of it.

The general forum does seem quieter these days with a couple posters missing.  I assume the ban hammer finally came down (at least temporarily).

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

with these new rules too...couldn't he conceivably be dressed as the 6th olineman now..3 years with Bombers, so whoever went down on the line national or Import he can step in for

I don't believe that rule is in place just yet. Next year I believe...if not the year after.

• 2 weeks later...

Freedom 25.

I'll be sure to wave to him when our luxury sailboats pass each other out on the Pacific.

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So can we assume that he's not coming back?

It would be safe to assume that whatever the reason was for him needing to step away from football, he doesn't expect it to change any time soon, if ever.  As a backup import tackle playing in the CFL he held onto employment far longer than most.