NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game

JCon

I’m looking more at the play by play announcers and can’t understand why they’re talking about the game, players and backgrounds. Where’s the nicknames? Where’s the deep, deep analysis of what the players are thinking? Where the shots of the food they’re going to eating at half time?

Amateurs..

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

I’m looking more at the play by play announcers and can’t understand why they’re talking about the game, players and backgrounds. Where’s the nicknames? Where’s the deep, deep analysis of what the players are thinking? Where the shots of the food they’re going to eating at half time?

Amateurs..

Clearly they did no research. How can one be five minutes into a telecast and not have mentioned the Walby burger or Shawarma Khan?

15 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

No Rodgers. No Davante Adams. No Antonio Brown. No Derek Carr. Instead you get a bunch of backups and third stringers. What a joke. Kudos to everybody who knew to stay away from this scam.

Even with the starters nfl pre season is the worst. with out it, id rather watch Arena football. 

I’m at the game. Free tickets from work today. Real snoozer. The 80 yard field issue is a joke. It’s a tiny patch in the end zone. Packers fans not happy at all that basically every good player is sitting. And they’ll announce 21 thousand or so attendance - it’s really about 17 thousand. People already talking about hopping on a park and ride

Edited by M.Silverback

28 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

turned this on just to see how the stadium looks... lots of empty seats. guess they should have priced things smarter. 

This game is bullshit. 

Never come back. Go back to **** hole Oakland and and nowhere Green Bay you fucks 😂😂

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I agree our turf is better than Oakland but at the same time there are no holes in the field in Oakland.

Fair point. IG had a lot of time to get this right. There has to be a better option than the cover up the golf divot approach. But still ... 80 yard field?! It’s Crunchers football! Sucks!