NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game

JCon

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I expected high prices.  I didn't expect prices that high.  

It was what I expected,TBH.  The Bombers were sure to point out, in their email, that they didn't set the prices:

"Ticket prices, which are determined by On Ice Entertainment, range from $75.00 to $375 CDN."

Edited by bigg jay

My regular seats are $340 each for this game.    I just don't see the value here.  It's a preseason game.  I'm going to pass on this.   I hope it works and they fill the place and make lots of money.  Best case scenario is they fill it with Americans who come up, spend a pile of money, and then leave. 

I just can't do it at these prices. Was going to take my oldest but I would rather save the money and make a trip out of it to Minneapolis to see a regular season game and, hopefully, a Twins game. Or, maybe later in the season to see a Timberwolves or Wild game.  

The excuse I heard from TSN morning show guys said they heard from NFL that the prices are higher due to the fact that IG Field doesn't hold as many people so they need to charge more to get the same result as they would in a higher capacity stadium. Like the guys on the radio said, it is what it is. either pay the prices or stay at home. 

27 minutes ago, JCon said:

I just can't do it at these prices. Was going to take my oldest but I would rather save the money and make a trip out of it to Minneapolis to see a regular season game and, hopefully, a Twins game. Or, maybe later in the season to see a Timberwolves or Wild game.  

Agree. Going down for a Vikes game you get to really experience the atmosphere, which you won't get here. And yeah it's great to turn it into a multi-game affair.