NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game

JCon

5 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Got mine at 43 in 2015. Best decision. 8/10 pain since late 20’s, several months after rehab. Do NOT take Percs if offered. Makes a bad situation worse as they are extremely easy to become dependent. Hard to discontinue. Just my opinion. Stick to Tramocet and ice machine. 

Thanks for that. Great advice.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I may go just to see the guys on bubble or with slim to no chance of making it..be good scouting at the least for the organization to get a look at some guys up close..possibly even talk with and sell the team to them

I need a replacement too but been holding off..Dr McDonald told me to drop some mass since I dont play no more or bounce and it make it less bothersome so i reduced about 30 pounds off my frame since late March and made a huge difference..

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

I may go just to see the guys on bubble or with slim to no chance of making it..be good scouting at the least for the organization to get a look at some guys up close..possibly even talk with and sell the team to them

I need a replacement too but been holding off..Dr McDonald told me to drop some mass since I dont play no more or bounce and it make it less bothersome so i reduced about 30 pounds off my frame since late March and made a huge difference..

30 Lbs in 2 months.

Impressive 

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

30 Lbs in 2 months.

Impressive 

Yeah..its easy tho with intermittent fasting...and keeping up the resistance training..saves the lean mass..guess I had more water and non muscle weight than I thought hahahah..

On 2019-05-24 at 5:17 PM, rebusrankin said:

Wait, he's not in training camp? Why did nobody tell me personally?

Why even post this? That was not even remotely the issue I brought up and just proves my point that this site has become a toxic old boys club. Thought you were better than this.