Around the League 2019 Season

Jpan85

11 hours ago, Floyd said:

I watched it with a Rider fan...  the worst part was when he stopped gloating... ugh.

BUT there was a super hot red headed chick that the camera guys kept zooming in on... that was an upside.

They had to show something...

Huh?

Eskimos sign receiver Malik Richards: A 2019 draft pick has already reached a deal with his second CFL team. Malik Richards, released by the Blue Bombers on Friday, has signed with the Edmonton Eskimos. Richards was cut due to an injury… 

https://3downnation.com/2019/05/19/eskimos-sign-receiver-malik-richards/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Not if u cut them

"Richards was cut due to an injury suffered on the first day of rookie camp in Winnipeg. The injury was believed to be a long-term ailment, leading to his release."

Strange, so the Esks. are going to immediately stick this guy on their 6 game I.R.?

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

"Richards was cut due to an injury suffered on the first day of rookie camp in Winnipeg. The injury was believed to be a long-term ailment, leading to his release."

Strange, so the Esks. are going to immediately stick this guy on their 6 game I.R.?

Some teams are a bit more in need of canadian depth