2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

Coach’s Show - June 3 

Typical show.

Centre battle is close - Michael Couture, Cody Speller.

Desjarlais and Gray...playing well. Looking nasty.

Foketi - hopeful that he’ll be in their plans. 👁‍🗨Myself, I don’t see it.

Thompkins - Just hard to get a hold of him. 👁‍🗨I think he’s gone.

Eli - picking up the game very well after sitting out a year.

“Lot of upside on players. Be very hard to keep them all. For now, and the building a future roster.” - O’Shea 

Bye week in second week allows decisions to allow nicked up players to heal another week with their present roster.

👁‍🗨In case there’s any doubt..

“It’s Nichols team. Streveler will play a huge part for this team.”

Bennett and McGuire will play Thursday.

Key areas to focus on Thursday- o-line, dbs, receivers, QB.

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Just hard to get a hold of Thompkins?   I don't understand how this can be used as an excuse?  Unless the guy is a hippy like Tom Canada and off the grid I don't get it?

Well, funny thing about communication. It takes both sides to get it done. You can have phone numbers, emails, addresses etc etc. But if the other party ignores you...there will be a lack of communication. 

30 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Just hard to get a hold of Thompkins?   I don't understand how this can be used as an excuse?  Unless the guy is a hippy like Tom Canada and off the grid I don't get it?

I saw some videos of Kenbrell hanging out with Antonio Brown this offseason. Seems like both of those dudes have lost their damn minds.

Edited by Gotmilt

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Well, funny thing about communication. It takes both sides to get it done. You can have phone numbers, emails, addresses etc etc. But if the other party ignores you...there will be a lack of communication. 

The guy has an agent.  Use his agent to get a hold of him. That's what they're for. Besides being paid too much $$$ than they're worth.