2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, StudentSection said:

I don’t have an attachment to him. I just hate keeping players when they’re past their expiration date, especially when we have the next messiah of long snappers. I

i think the chemistry between medlock and his long snapper is a little over rated. We need someone who can put the ball right in the money, everytime, that some is unquestionably #cousinzach

#freecousinzach

Can you remind us when did Rempel bungled a snap? 

21 minutes ago, StudentSection said:

I don’t have an attachment to him. I just hate keeping players when they’re past their expiration date, especially when we have the next messiah of long snappers. I

i think the chemistry between medlock and his long snapper is a little over rated. We need someone who can put the ball right in the money, everytime, that some is unquestionably #cousinzach

#freecousinzach

How has Remple shown this?

12 minutes ago, StudentSection said:

And I my books he’s 38 going on 39 playing professional football

#FCZ

The fact that Rempel is 38 is the ONLY reason the Bombers have brought this kid in for a little exposure. At 38 players, even guys in great shape like Rempel, can sustain freak injuries. Smart of Walters to bring the kid to camp, give him a taste of pro football, so that if their is a freak injury he's not starting from ground zero. Let's face reality though, he has almost zero chance of beating out Rempel. That's not a slight on his ability at all, just the undeniable fact that Rempel is the best long snapper in the league bar none. You simply don't cut someone like that. Age is pretty much irrelevant to the position of LS.

Edited by gcn11

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Forgive me for saying, but can we put a little less stock in the posts from someone who has a grand total of 15 of them to their profile......?

Aah...it's alright, he's obviously related to him.,

29 minutes ago, StudentSection said:

#freecousinzach

I love posts with nothing to back them up and with blatantly false statements.

Thank you to those who are not discounting my opinion based on the fact that I’m a long time lurker. I just want to clear things up. 

I have no relation to Cousin Zach (just like the nickname AKACHIP gave him)

i realize that it is not likely remple goes anywhere this year, I just think people are overlooking his age and we shouldn’t completely shut down the idea of taking a look at a Cousin Zach as soon as this year. The last thing I want is remple to stink up the joint but Father Time is undefeated. I just really hate losing guys and watching them beat us on other teams. 

1 hour ago, StudentSection said:

#freecousinzach

Messiah?  That's a pretty high compliment from someone with no personal attachment.  

As an alumnus of the Grant Park Pirate football program.  I want nothing more for Zach to play many many years for the WBB football club. But let's curb our enthusiasm until he earns it.      

Edited by B-F-F-C

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Just heard MOS explain that even though they have a couple of others who can long snap in camp, they are slightly knicked  up. Therefore, in order to help Rempel out, and take a look at a newbie, they’re giving young Zach a look see.

that makes more sense....a warm body to fill in, so Rempel's arms don't fall off...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Forgive me for saying, but can we put a little less stock in the posts from someone who has a grand total of 15 of them to their profile......?

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Even I started at 1 post.

1 hour ago, StudentSection said:

#freecousinzach

For me, it's not the number of posts, it's the quality of the posts.  Having said that, one does, over time, establish a sort of track record.  For this poster, he's made some rather outrageous claims that have little to do with reality.   This is just a silly post and it doesn't matter if its post 1 or post 1000.  Silly is silly.   This could be a one off, or it could be part of a pattern.  We shall see

A beautiful even warm day today at our wonderful IGF for training camp with the loveLy Sarah Orlesky in attendance. I started watching, the offence was running no huddle plays against the defence. On the D #5 Jefferson was alongside #95 Thomas, #92 Nevis and #94 Jeffcoat. This combo has all kinds promise and showed it play after play after play. #5 applied all kinds of pressure and is just that impressive. Three men in stripes were out there blowing whistles to simulate game timing. The O had four qb’s.  #15 Bernie and #17 the Kid’s timing wasn’t all there but by golly #18 Bennett was the most accurate tosser today and managed to scramble when he had to. #12 Sean McGuire appeared unremarkable. #3 Nelson was open by 15 yards and dropped a bomb right in his hands from Nichols. This caused a couple of fans to chuckle and yell “your cut”. #40 Santiago made a terrific snag and deceptive run during a screen play. All plays from scrimmage were passes, no runs, so couldn’t really tell what was up with the RB’s. But Harris was out there. #87 Whitehead had a remarkable 15 yard catch in heavy traffic. A couple nicks happened to #23 Gaitor (back) and  a pissed off #79 Lachance (elbow)- he’s got size. Couple of other big mutthafuggas DL #99 Forde #91 Mccalister rotated along side #93 Roh and, I forgot, sorry. #6 Washington, teeny, fast and athletic ran back punts.

Dressed but no pads and didn’t practice were #80 Matthews, but he was sticking his schnib into hear the huddle when practicing in the red zone. #4 Bighill also dressed, no pads and not activate but was taking pointers from Wade on the best buffets in town. #51 Hardrick, no pads but watching as well. 

The overall impression was a loose squad, not a lot of yelling or screaming. The addition of Jefferson to the D Line has me very excited after viewing the team today. 

Edited by Rod Black

8 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Couple of other big mutthafuggas DL #99 Forde #91 Mccalister rotated along side #93 Roh and, I forgot, sorry. #6 Washington, teeny, fast and athletic ran back punts.

I don't really know how to read this. Washington is not teeny.

Thanks for the report!

14 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I don't really know how to read this. Washington is not teeny.

Thanks for the report!

I probably got the wrong number or guy or both. Washington at a listed 6-4 on the roster wouldn’t be teeny. And your welcome! 

Edited by Rod Black