2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

Demski’s pumped..

“Last year I was a vet coming into a new team,” began Demski the other day in a chat with bluebombers.com. “I knew I had to come in here, work hard and prove myself and get comfortable with the playbook. This year is night and day with that. Obviously I’m still going to come out here and work hard, but I’m as comfortable as ever with this playbook. I’m comfortable with what LaPo (offensive coordinator Paul LaPolice) sees with this offence and what he wants to get done out here.

“I made that adjustment last year. This year it’s about hitting it in full stride and taking off and running.”

“It’s funny, a lot of people say the reason I came back was because it’s my hometown. That’s true, but it’s also just icing on the cake,” said Demski. “For me, I can’t wait to get that ultimate goal and bring it back to this city. I want to do right by this city. We’ve got a lot of Winnipeg guys here and it’s something we talked about all offseason. It’s time to do it now.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/05/24/want-right-city-demski-playing-hometown/

15 hours ago, JCon said:

And, in what way is that different from a any post in a thread? 

I mean, do you not follow the team for f'ng months then expect everyone else to do TL;DR thread for you?? 

I already explained the difference and if you can't figure that out I think your mom should revoke your internet privileges. Also nice passive aggression there assuming I don't follow the team during the off season, some of us have jobs and can't sit on this site all day sifting through **** or replying the second something happens with the team.

Edited by Gotmilt

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

To be fair they really did have two 57's listed on the roster sheet they handed out at camp, one of them being Foketi.

To be fair they have access to the coaches and team. 

Also I could be sitting next to Foketi and have no idea, the media should though.

Foketi was a potential starter at an area experts say is a question mark. Nobody asked how he was doing?

Edited by Geebrr

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Also I could be sitting next to Foketi and have no idea, the media should though.

Foketi was a potential starter at an area experts say is a question mark. Nobody asked how he was doing?

Oh yes I agree.

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

With a hundred bodies milling about, it's somewhat understandable the media did not pick up on it.  Question is when the Bombers announced Thompkins as a no-show why didn't they also announce that Foketi was M.i.A.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne