2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

If you don't like reading or "reading a lot" I don't know what to say...maybe an internet forum isn't for you.

Have you ever thought some people don't have all day to wade through 63 insignificant posts to discuss the topic they'd like to talk about?

46 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Listen, if you're not around this site regularly (by regularly, I mean at LEAST once a day...) then we're not going to sit here and cater to you and create a thread for every little thing that happens. I love the super threads....it's the only way to do things. You don't cater to the "casuals"...you cater to the die hards who are on here all day every day and follow every bit of news as it happens...

Are you saying die hard fans can't follow more than one thread at a time? Hmm, seems like you're not die hard enough.

23 minutes ago, yogi said:

You're bringing up news from February and wonder why you missed it?  3 month old news would have been buried by now even if it had it's own thread so the fact that you missed it is on you, not the format of the forum.

3 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

You're bringing up news from February and wonder why you missed it?  3 month old news would have been buried by now even if it had it's own thread so the fact that you missed it is on you, not the format of the forum.

I'm here frequently, but I don't have the time or patience to sift through 40 pages of Noeller and 17to85 bickering about rural Alberta radio airplay of the Tragically Hip to see small news items like this buried on page 167. If it had it's own thread I would be aware. This is the concept we're discussing here.

This site should be  a hub for Blue Bombers news and discussion, not a disorganized group chat for a small group of "diehards" who don't visit any other sites on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

the "online Bombers family" that was created via OB.com and now MBB, as lame as this sounds, is very very important to me.....as important as "online friends" can be.....

Is NorthernSkunk & TBurgess the black sheep of the family then?

The way things are done is just fine. New threads are started when info is worthy of a thread...not everything is. I believe the over-arching threads encourage people to spend more time here, which is a good thing...