2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

Rose with text book coverage on Matthew's on a deep shot down rail..and Matthew's just steals it from him..he's gonna be huge for us...and Rose will erase memories of Randle..he is realllly good..has impressed me all day long

Bailey too..he can make cuts and moves in full stride without gearing down like Denny did..that endzone corner route/fade could be his bread and butter

Dale Warren had a nice pick in 1v1s against Augustine. Was stride for stride with him and grabbed the underthrown pass.

Lots of gadget plays today.

Matt Hazel looked lazy while I was there. Only approx 30 minutes of practice that I saw, so may have just been a bad moment for him, but he gave up on one deep pass, dropped another, then got yelled at by Lapo for running a bad route.

Nelson broke Boutte's (?) ankles after a quick pass.

Simonise had a nice deep td catch.

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

It is a very superficial analysis 

The fact he pretends to know how well Couture played in his limited opportunity is drivel. 

Considering he only says "and he didn't look good" or something like that makes me think he didn't actually watch anything he was involved in and is just taking someones word for it.

Augustine on a nice run..now getting testy..Yoshi and kyrie Wilson got in a tussle..bunch guys pushed and shoved and got all vocal..pay before that Speller and 74 had a bit of a tussle on Oliviera run

Edited by Booch

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Augustine on a nice run..now getting testy..Yoshi and kyrie Wilson got in a tussle..bunch guys pushed and shoved and got all vocal..pay before that Speller and 74 had a bit of a tussle on Oliviera run

Who's #74? Nothing on the roster that has that #. Maybe you mean 79? 

4 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

-... --- -- -... . .-. ...  .-- .. -.  - .... .  ..--- ----- .---- ----.  --. .-. . -.--  -.-. ..- .--.!

Yes they will... yes they will. If not this year, then at least make it to the dance.

I would be happy is we won it next year though too. 30th anniversary of the drought... would make it an extra special victory.

I just saying what I see...theres piles of guys who dont even deserve a pre season game too..but that's what camp is

Relaying info on who looks the best at certain positions doesnt mean a sunshine boy...just critiquing our camp talent at this time and who may stick

That being said..guys like Jejjerson..Jeffcoat..BIggie.Alexander..the 2 Bryant's.. yoshi..Harris..Adam's.. Matthew's.. Woli..DEmski..Medlock can be considered as top players at their positions..or top 3 in the league..so ya a lot of sunshine there to be honest.

Just now, Booch said:

I just saying what I see...theres piles of guys who dont even deserve a pre season game too..but that's what camp is

Relaying info on who looks the best at certain positions doesnt mean a sunshine boy...just critiquing our camp talent at this time and who may stick

That being said..guys like Jejjerson..Jeffcoat..BIggie.Alexander..the 2 Bryant's.. yoshi..Harris..Adam's.. Matthew's.. Woli..DEmski..Medlock can be considered as top players at their positions..or top 3 in the league..so ya a lot of sunshine there to be honest.

Should of added smiley to that post.....

Appreciate your reports, which seem to confirm the way I feel about Bomber depth, this year.   Keep up the good work

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

This guy is quick 

Richardson and brandin bryant up the middle would be an insane mix of athleticism and speed in side. This is the big difference in modern athletes imo. The fast guys are way stronger and the big guys are way faster then they used to be.