2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

pre-season games are really going to tell us a lot...

The games always mean a lot more then practise imo, but then weve seen guys play great in the games and not make it or disapear. 

28 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Or the Bombers learn how to make use of the IR to hide players. 

I expect we will keep both around till atleast mid season. Between PR and IR. I dont see other teams jumping to grab augustine. But teams play will be key for a bunch of position battles. 

25 minutes ago, BBlink said:

What is this the 3rd time already he's pancaked a lineman? Guess he's hungry

The guy is a freight train on cleats. His skill set really projects well long term in our system. 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Booch has done more reporting this morning than all the paid reporters have done in 3 days combined.

Thanks, Booch

Compound that for the first 3 days of the last 8-10 years. I love a bunch of the guys who cover the bombers, but when it comes to camp they are long in the tooth. They made light of it a few years back then were supposed to crack down and be less of a boys club talking to each other and do more reporting, but it never happened. They start camp slow every year with the reports. 

All the running backs seem to be good receivers.. and that Santiago has real good hands..and once that ball is in his mitts you dont know where he going.. he super shifty and fast with ball

Same with Rasheed Bailey..he's fast carrying the ball..and Simonese catches everything with his hands..he's been schooled well at some point

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

All the running backs seem to be good receivers.. and that Santiago has real good hands..and once that ball is in his mitts you dont know where he going.. he super shifty and fast with ball

Same with Rasheed Bailey..he's fast carrying the ball..and Simonese catches everything with his hands..he's been schooled well at some point

Thanks again, Booch. 

This is Bauming's contribution  total after 3 hours of practice:

Darrin Bauming, TSN. on Twitter: "Day 3. Brandon Alexander is taking part in his first day of #Bombers training camp. Andrew Harris and Pat Neufeld are not today and have yet to. Mike O’Shea says no injuries are considered long term, and 33 is expected to be "healthy relatively soon." https://t.co/cp46eVgR1K" / Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/DarrinBauming/status/1130832479126994945

That oline set up just giving guys looks I would think..

Gray looks good though..really athletic and gets downfield ala Hardrick to nix it up

Hazel has been okay..just like most.. but certain guys seem to have the extra..Washington..Baily..Walker

I like that boynton too..makes quick reads and closes fast..