2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

Got some nice receiver talent here..Matthew's is just plain good and his presence has obviously rubbed off on some of our other vets..as I can see it in their work out here.

I think Simonese is primed to take next step..seems more quick and agile than last year and more sure of himself.. great set of hands and faster then what I recall.. Peterman to me is meh..doesnt seem to be as engaged and is a notorious body catcher..even on easy balls and not a good trait as we seen in drops last yr. Simonese is head and shoulders above him at this point I think and anyway u slice it our national receivers in good hands.

Washington is looking smooth and comfortable.. seems like he works well running routes out of slot and cant see him not sticking around in some capacity..also impressing me so far is Kenny Walker ..shifty fast..catches anything and if you didn't know better would think it was a young Clatence Denmark running out there..

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Got some nice receiver talent here..Matthew's is just plain good and his presence has obviously rubbed off on some of our other vets..as I can see it in their work out here.

I think Simonese is primed to take next step..seems more quick and agile than last year and more sure of himself.. great set of hands and faster then what I recall.. Peterman to me is meh..doesnt seem to be as engaged and is a notorious body catcher..even on easy balls and not a good trait as we seen in drops last yr. Simonese is head and shoulders above him at this point I think and anyway u slice it our national receivers in good hands.

Washington is looking smooth and comfortable.. seems like he works well running routes out of slot and cant see him not sticking around in some capacity..also impressing me so far is Kenny Walker ..shifty fast..catches anything and if you didn't know better would think it was a young Clatence Denmark running out there..

Simonise is really bought in on doing the little things as well.

He gets in the mix blocking, and he sells his routes even when he isn't getting the ball.

I hope he can take the next step, but I also want to see Petermann more.

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Simonise is really bought in on doing the little things as well.

He gets in the mix blocking, and he sells his routes even when he isn't getting the ball.

I hope he can take the next step, but I also want to see Petermann more.

Yeah..simonese is turning into a good one..has the attitude u want and bringing in Matthew's is gonna really help him

Battles I'd love to hear more about if anyone is able to offer up any info ...

Whitehead vs. Nelson for overall use, assuming it'll be on returns and maybe the odd receiver set.

Wilson vs. Warren at WIL

5th receiver in general (Heard it has mostly been Bailey/Washington thus far?)

Would also be curious to hear what people think (if anything) of Santiago, McCallister and Richardson.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Whitehead vs. Nelson for overall use, assuming it'll be on returns and maybe the odd receiver set.

Wilson vs. Warren at WIL

Would also be curious to hear what people think (if anything) of Santiago, McCallister and Richardson.

Hard to judge the interior line play to my uneducated eye so I am not sure about Richardson.

Washington is definitely running with the 1s and he made a few great grabs, one in traffic. 

Whitehead really did have a stand out day receiving and returns yesterday, he hits the hole fast. Have not noticed Nelson at all. 

I think Santiago had a drop on a screen pass and he just cannot afford to do that with limited reps, but he is really fast.

Brady Oliveira tore it up yesterday. 

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wilson vs. Warren at WIL

From what i seen so far..

Lucky and Nelson seem pretty even..Lucky though looks to be more agile and a bit quicker but from what they have done so far today tough to gauge..more in it later 

Was gonna comment on Santuago..dude is shifty and fast in getting to..and outta the line..made a series of about 3 jukes and jumpsteps causing Choudja to roll his ankle...PR at very least for him I bet..he looks good

Warren is intruiging..solid and beefy..looked good in agility drills but Wilson looks like he has advanced too..I actually like him better than what JSK looked at camp last yr to be honest 

Washington looks solid..we know he can play outside and has looked good in the slot and using waggle..also I havnt seen him drop anything..like I mentioned too I can see that Walker being a dark horse..something about him..

McAllister was I guy I was hyped for..so been watching him..totally reminds me of when Jefferson first came in league..he very quick off line and what I notixed/liked is that on some plays he was actually not crashing down on pocket trying to impress with getting in back field and actually playing contain and aware of things.. which impresses coaches more..I hope we PR him..he oozes potential

That Richsrdson is a real thick dude..havnt seen much on dline play to gauge but he seems interesting..and btw Bryant is just a monster..and fast too

Edited by Booch