2019 Main Training Camp

Mr Dee

There will be good competition at back-up running back. Oliveira is an extremely angry runner but Augustine is no slouch either. Both broke off long runs today. Difference being...Oliveira will leave marks when you try to tackle him.

#17 Mike Jones looked good. He broke up at least two passes.

This season; Nichols to Matthews will be like shooting fish in a barrel. His reach can definitely compensate for a QB's inaccuracy. 

Corey Washington made a beautiful reception on a sideline pass that hung up a little too long and with a DB draped over him.

#90 Choudja has a heck of a motor. 

Darvin dropped nothing.

#12 Sean McGuire is a very accurate passer (quick hits-over the middle)

Terrence Edwards mentored Chris Matthews. 

TE Wr Academy - The torch has officially been passed to @TheRealCMaTT13. I did the same for him, now it’s his turn to do it for another rookie who’s trying to learn our game!

Now..

“Chris Matthews was the last player off the field today, spending nearly thirty minutes working with rookie receivers post practice.”

Darren Cameron

Edited by Mr Dee

Tariq Lachance

His shot with the Bombers actually began by his asking Bisons coach Brian Dobie for a favour.

“I didn’t want to give up, so I gave Coach a shout and told him (the regional combine) is something I really wanted,” Lachance said. “When we parted ways I was still in school and was in the process of trying to transfer… the way it worked out it ended up being too costly. I dropped out of school, kept training and when I found out about the regional combine I said, ‘Is there any way you can help me get into the regional (combine)?’ He said ‘For sure. 100 percent. Let me check and get back to you.’ A few weeks later I got my letter from the CFL saying I had been invited to the regional combine.”

👁‍🗨Brian Dobie = good dude.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/05/20/tariq-lachance-making-second-chance/?utm_source=dlvr.it

I would love to see Matthew's.. Adam's.. WAshington ..Woli and Demski as the starting 5 with one of Lucky or Nelson as the DI and coming in for plays

Those 5 starters would be tough to defend and a mismatch nitemare

And Simonese would be an perfect backup for 3 of them as well

Just now, Booch said:

I would love to see Matthew's.. Adam's.. WAshington ..Woli and Demski as the starting 5 with one of Lucky or Nelson as the DI and coming in for plays

Those 5 starters would be tough to defend and a mismatch nitemare

And Simonese would be an perfect backup for 3 of them as well

So you want to just chuck it up and let the big dudes win balls eh? Not the worst plan.

I was at practice and was blown away but lucky whiteheads quickness.  It will be a wicked battle for the returner spot.  Maxx Forde came over and chatted with us and couldn’t stop raving about the city and the organization.  There will be some really really tough cuts with this team.  One of the vets even joked with us that teams like sask and bc will be patiently waiting to pick through our cuts and sign them.