Depth Charts

Floyd

4 hours ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Players get beat all the time, I can see McInnis and Lenius beating Bombers defenders for years to come.  I could also see Loffler having a big games against the Bombers, especially seeing many fans on here bash him.

You need to see an optometrist. And get your meds adjusted. Clearly, they aren't working well.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

and their second best left for NFL and their other key piece..Anitghua jumped ship...not to mention the guy who orchestrated that defense (jones) plus Fady Hughes is another year older and gonna fade again for 3rd straight year and be a non factor down stretch..again and 31 yr old Micha Johnson gonna have to do all the heavy lifting solo this year and won't put up numbers like last year...but they do have hURL

There will be a lot of Hurling in Regina this year.

20 minutes ago, Tracker said:

You need to see an optometrist. And get your meds adjusted. Clearly, they aren't working well.

I think my eyes work fine.  The problem is that some Bomber fans have trouble evaluating talent.  It's a good thing that you have a St.Thomas boy as your GM, he knows how to evaluate talent.  Desjarlais, Kongbo, Olivera, Eli and Griffiths all have the talent to suceed in this league.

I'm going to enjoy watching my Ti-Cats beat the Bombers.

24 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

I think my eyes work fine.  The problem is that some Bomber fans have trouble evaluating talent.  It's a good thing that you have a St.Thomas boy as your GM, he knows how to evaluate talent.  Desjarlais, Kongbo, Olivera, Eli and Griffiths all have the talent to suceed in this league.

****ing cringeworthy post, man.

I literally sighed out loud, crunched over with my arms crossing in front of me due to the cringeworthiness.

Michael Scott level bad.

Edited by Dr Zaius

29 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

You're right, which is why he has never signed Edem.

I Hope Thiadric makes the team.

Stopped a couple of guys in their tracks.

Arriving in Toronto from Germany on Wednesday and putting his body through a grueling combine on just two weeks’ notice, the window was open for some disappointing results. Hansen said that didn’t limit his performance in any way.

“It actually didn’t bother me at all,” he said.

“I don’t have jet lag, I was sleeping good, everything was fine with me. I have no excuse for anything. I’m in a good mood, happy to be here.”

sounds like an O'Shea kind of guy. It would be fun to have some Big Blue fans in Germany.

https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/oleary-germanys-thiadric-hansen-amazed-by-cfl-combine-experience/

Edited by Mark F