Depth Charts

Floyd

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

Rose-Sayles-Janke-Alexander-Fenner (Hume-Conteh)

Wilson-Bighill-Gaitor (Briggs-Miles-Gauthier-Lalama-Hansen)

Jefferson-Bryant-Nevis-Jeffcoat (Thomas-Griffiths-Roh)

Bryant-Neufeld-Couture-Gray-Hardrick (Eli)

Matthews-Wolitarsky-Bailey-Demski-Adams (Simonise-Peterman-Nelson)

Nichols (Streveler-Bennett)

Harris (Rush-Miller-Oliviera)

Medlock-Rempel

(Foketi-Augustine)

6G-Kongbo

1G- Speller, Jones, Forde

PR - Desjarlais, Whitehead, Hazel, LaChance, Boynton, Battle, Temple, McGuire, Perrizo, Firlotte

PR Desjarlais and he will go to the first team who claim him on PR. 

My Depth Chart 

24wbyhv.png

My Take:
Desjarlais will be the 6th OL instead of Speller since Desjarlair can backup all interior OL positions
3 National Receiver starters (on paper) but I think Bailey will figure on the offense. Whitehead too. 
LaChance will hold the forth until Kongbo is good to go 
DI is more needed in LB than DL - so I put in Warren (could be Temple) 
Hansen fill the lone Global spot and will be play ST
2-man - Richardson, Eli 
Roh, Thomas and Rush are the odd men out 

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

My Depth Chart 

24wbyhv.png

My Take:
Desjarlais will be the 6th OL instead of Speller since Desjarlair can backup all interior OL positions
3 National Receiver starters (on paper) but I think Bailey will figure on the offense. Whitehead too. 
LaChance will hold the forth until Kongbo is good to go 
DI is more needed in LB than DL - so I put in Warren (could be Temple) 
Hansen fill the lone Global spot and will be play ST
2-man - Richardson, Eli 
Roh, Thomas and Rush are the odd men out 

Makes sense if you pencil in Bailey as a starter with Whitehead as DI 

I think you have 6 DIs...?

Mike Miller will be on the roster... he's our ST captain basically

Roh will be a DI - rotation is a bit more important there than the interior

36 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Makes sense if you pencil in Bailey as a starter with Whitehead as DI 

I think you have 6 DIs...? - 5 Humes, Warren, Bailey, Whitehead & Medlock. I have 8 Nat starter (on paper) 

Mike Miller will be on the roster... he's our ST captain basically - he's on my depth chart 

Roh will be a DI - rotation is a bit more important there than the interior - Medlock & KR (Whitehead) for sure will be the first 2 DI. A DB is a must. So the last would be a flip between a DL and LB.  I choose LB.

We have five DIs now...?

I'm lost...  we need a DI on the DL for sure I think - Richardson or Roh because you want a bit of a rotation... don't think Griffiths and Lachance are ready yet

Edited by Floyd

Projected starters... After one week of camp... bold seems 'locked down' - not much up for grabs...

Rose-Sayles-Jones-Alexander-Fenner (Hume-Hecht)

Jefferson-Thomas-Nevis-Jeffcoat (Richardson-Forde-Roh)

Bryant-Neufeld-Couture-Gray-Hardrick (Desjarlais)

Matthews-Adams-Demski-Walker-Wolitarsky (Simonise-Peterman-Whitehead)

Harris (Augustine-Miller-Oliviera)

Medlock-Rempel

(Speller-Bryant)

On 2019-05-24 at 4:52 PM, Floyd said:

But an import backing up a starting cdn can only play special teams no?

No. An import backing up a NI (Or a global if that ever happens), can replace anyone. They aren't a DI. They don't have to play special teams.

15 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Projected starters... After one week of camp... bold seems 'locked down' - not much up for grabs...

Medlock-Rempel

(Speller-Bryant)

I feel like you've forgotten Brandin Bryant on the DL

58 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Medlock-Rempel

(Speller-Bryant)

I like this, except I'd replace Walker with Lawler or Bailey...likely Lawler

NO way Thomas will start in place of any of the D Tackles this year considering it is not needed...and if that wa sto happen that would be utterly disturbing that the coaches made that decision..he may at first grab the rotational National piece on the D-line to start the season, but once Kongbo is ready will see his reps decrease, if not even sent to the PR or the 2 non dressed spots..

I expect to see Bailey filling out the receiving corp with Lawler either 46'd or IR/pr Initially..I think Washington too sticks somewhere on the roster

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

NO way Thomas will start in place of any of the D Tackles this year considering it is not needed...and if that wa sto happen that would be utterly disturbing that the coaches made that decision..he may at first grab the rotational National piece on the D-line to start the season, but once Kongbo is ready will see his reps decrease, if not even sent to the PR or the 2 non dressed spots..

I expect to see Bailey filling out the receiving corp with Lawler either 46'd or IR/pr Initially..I think Washington too sticks somewhere on the roster

I personally dont see Thomas making the team. Think he will be the "surprise" cut of the year.

I actually dont either, but with Kongbo out he has a slim chance..that being said Forde has looked good and Griffiths I think can step in and take reps already this year and looks to offer more than Thomas does right now..if not at par plus has wayyy more upside...

if there is s surprise d-line cut it will be Nevis..or Roh...or both..Bryant is younger and cheaper than both, and way more upside and the last 6 ganes of year probably one of the best DT's in the league..Roh is expendable once Kongbo is healthy as it frees up a DI spot...and again...no need to "start" a national at DT...why make yourself weaker if you don't have to?..Richardson..Bryant..Nevis...offer wayyyyy more than Thomas...his time was already done last year but an injury got him back...he is on his last legs now...and will be lucky to make roster

Mike Leach, US college coach 

Over the years, Leach has learned one of the most important things quarterbacks need that can’t be taught is accuracy.

“People make this mistake all over the country, and everybody can think of one, but there will be a guy who is big, strong and athletic, and everyone gets tempted by speed and if someone has a super strong arm. Then they say ‘Well all he has to do is work on his accuracy. Well ok. He won’t be accurate in high school. Then some college will take him, and then he won’t be accurate there, and then the NFL says ‘all he has to do is work on his accuracy,’ and they’ll take him there, and he won’t be accurate there and then he’ll be out of the league.”

Thought that was interesting. He's coached famous quarterbacks. 

http://footballscoop.com/news/mike-leach-quarterback-isnt-accurate-shouldnt-recruit/