CIS Draft - May 2nd

Noeller

19 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Betts/Kongbo/Desjarlais/Wilkinson any of these 4 at number 4, but would like to see Lenius-Dickey is at six-foot-five and 243 pounds. I know CDN receiver isn’t a need, but this guy could be Harris’ Mike Sellers. A nice all purpose mulitool type of player. Lapo likes those type of weapons. 

The guy is a beast on ST, can play FB, TE and WR

I like him too!  LaPo could make good use of a Nik Lewis type monster inside to replace Dressler and save wear and tear on Harris.  Throwing him out on the boundary would be a complete waste.

11 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

In all likelihood Montreal would be the team most interested in something like that.  Given they have 3 seconds and zero firsts

Just to clarify, you are talking about the draft rounds. Not 3 seconds left on the game clock and Als has no first downs yet. 🤣

18 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I got a feeling that O'Day will pick him (Oliviera) 6th overall. Sticking it to the Bombers, kinda like when they pick Demski in 2015.

I honestly don't even think he's really on the Bombers radar...not sure it's really "sticking it" to us in any way...Demski, however, was a guy the Bombers really wanted and tried desperately to trade up for.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I honestly don't even think he's really on the Bombers radar...not sure it's really "sticking it" to us in any way...Demski, however, was a guy the Bombers really wanted and tried desperately to trade up for.

Imagine if we dealt up and got demski instead of addison richards?

Just now, bustamente said:

Best available player be it O line or D line who has no aspirations of going to the NFL, and are ready to go.

I think one pick like that and one pick for futures would be good. Though without offseason if we draft all guys in the first couple rounds that'll be in camp it could help replenish our stocks. Looking at the last fist full of years draft picks, aside from faith its been great high picks. Im sure out front office will find us some great pieces. 

2 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Als looking to move in to first round would have three seconds. I would swap a first for two seconds. 

This would be awesome if it happened. 

31 minutes ago, JCon said:

And we're going to get a stud Olineman or have the choice of either of those guys. 

Sounds like Argos are definitely taking Richards, per Naylor.

Crazy that kongbo is now a guy who likely plays this year and betts isnt. That injury recovery is not going to lack for motivation. 

UBC Defensive back Stavros Katsantonis has opted out of the 2019 draft and will not to await a B-sample of his positive drug test. That makes him eligible for next year. Teammate Malcolm Lee remains in tonight’s draft as he awaits B-sample result. #CFLDraft