Mini Camp

Noeller

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

what you may find even more interesting is that while he's not under contract, he's been on our negotiation list for quite some time.

must be one hell of a receiver, is the conclusion I'll draw....

I'd prefer we didn't stand tried and true to this impeccable character thing..no issues past or present and actually employed some guys who walked on the edge or at times can be viewed as for a lack of a better term an assclown...because when you look at all championship teams they all have guys who are pricks..have issues...are dirty and stradle the line of common sense at times....the 5 years of having choir boys all throughout the club has won us nothing

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I'd prefer we didn't stand tried and true to this impeccable character thing..no issues past or present and actually employed some guys who walked on the edge or at times can be viewed as for a lack of a better term an assclown...because when you look at all championship teams they all have guys who are pricks..have issues...are dirty and stradle the line of common sense at times....the 5 years of having choir boys all throughout the club has won us nothing

We're a championship level forum! 

“First day, doing one-on-ones since the AAF, I felt good. The body feels healthy. I’m still trying to learn this new waggle system and moving before the ball is snapped, but it’s definitely a receiver-quarterback kind of game. I love the attitude and passion that the head coach and the OC have. I’m that kind of guy.”  - Drew Morgan

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

In the report, there was a line that was easy to miss. Apparently Johnny Manziel went out of his way to arrange and pay for several teammates on his AAFL team to be able to eat and have a place to stay. A glimmer of hope that Manziel may actually be a decent human being at times.