Who Would YOU and WHY...

Goalie

Trade if Trouba wanted to stay 

Jacob Trouba...

Or

Dustin Byfugluien... 

If Trouba wants to stay.. I move Buff as his NMC becomes a limited version with 10 or so teams he can be sent 2. 

Why? Hes younger. That's the bottom line for me... Gotta think Buff gets more on the market than Trouba also. 

Tough to see Buff go but hes not young anymore and most of our team is so if all things being equal.. Jacob can have his 6. Yrs x 7 or so contract. Buff is moved. Myers let go.

Just shift the money away from the D cuz right now.. Lots of cash on D players with not much D being played. 

Buff prob gets u a 1st rd pick plus plus. 

I wouldn't trade Buff. I know that his abilities are likely on the decline and he'll spend more and more time recuperating from various injuries over the next few years but I think his presence in the ice, his presence on the bench and his presence in the locker room is worth the price you pay for him. The sum of Buff is worth more than a 1st round return. And, no one is going to trade unless they think they're close to championship, which likely means a late first rounder. Not worth it. 

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Trade if Trouba wanted to stay 

Jacob Trouba...

Or

Dustin Byfugluien... 

If Trouba wants to stay.. I move Buff as his NMC becomes a limited version with 10 or so teams he can be sent 2. 

Why? Hes younger. That's the bottom line for me... Gotta think Buff gets more on the market than Trouba also. 

Tough to see Buff go but hes not young anymore and most of our team is so if all things being equal.. Jacob can have his 6. Yrs x 7 or so contract. Buff is moved. Myers let go.

Just shift the money away from the D cuz right now.. Lots of cash on D players with not much D being played. 

Buff prob gets u a 1st rd pick plus plus. 

Buff has like 2 years left on his current contract, if we have to move Trouba then we should get a defense man that doesn't break so easily, yeah I know Niku is supposed to be here full time now

Seems like a colossal disaster if you can't keep your two best RHD...  for two years

Myers should be gone and replaced by Niku

Beaulieu will be a cheap good D for a long time

Chiarot will re-sign at a reasonable rate

Chevy needs a good D prospect in this year's draft though

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Seems like a colossal disaster if you can't keep your two best RHD...  for two years

Myers should be gone and replaced by Niku

Beaulieu will be a cheap good D for a long time

Chiarot will re-sign at a reasonable rate

Chevy needs a good D prospect in this year's draft though

I do not like D playing off side but Niku is scary-comfortable on the right side.

Kulikov got one more year with MTNC.

Chiarot like Myers is UFA.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I do not like D playing off side but Niku is scary-comfortable on the right side.

Kulikov got one more year with MTNC.

Chiarot like Myers is UFA.

Niku has played most his career on the right side. 

Also.. Why no both option? Cuz 16 million plus for 2 rhd is absurd.