2019 NHL Playoffs

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

how many goals did the jets score on the blues?

sharks have five in two periods.

Early yet....but good point. And if you look at the Hockey news we are now rated 30 th for prospects and of course no picks in the first round. But if we are lucky we get to watch Maurice coddle most of his players for another year....my only hope is Chevy has something up his sleeve. We have only one year left with these players unless there is a big shake up coming.

On 2019-05-11 at 10:56 PM, bb1 said:

Early yet....but good point. And if you look at the Hockey news we are now rated 30 th for prospects and of course no picks in the first round. But if we are lucky we get to watch Maurice coddle most of his players for another year....my only hope is Chevy has something up his sleeve. We have only one year left with these players unless there is a big shake up coming.

Thought we were ranked 18th but that’s for prospects. We have a ton of youth that aren’t prospects.  

5 hours ago, bb1 said:

I believe it was a combo rating..our season and our prospects. Harsh but the way our last half of the season went, maybe not.

Yeah, take those rankings for what they are worth.  THN called it a ranking of where your team is "right now".  Jets out in round 1.  Moose missed the playoffs.  At best, they should have maybe stopped there, but they then went to the prospect stable and looked at how far those players' teams are in the playoffs in their respective leagues to come up with a ranking.  So a skilled prospect on a weak team, you are dinged - like Vesalainen out early.  Granted our prospect pool is not as deep as it used to be, but there is no way our organization is 30th in terms of skill and/or potential.

The bottom three teams are Pittsburgh, Winnipeg and Columbus.  Meanwhile in the top 10 are the Ducks and the Kings.

Edited by Tony Fresco

10 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

When were the Jets down 3-0 in the conference final last year?

Rask is having himself a post-season. He's been outstanding this round.

They weren't. I just meant in terms of cinderella story but clock closing in on Miidnight for them.