Jets v Blues playoff who wins and why.

Mark F

Start with eliminating the dressing room problems.. Hendricks was brought back cuz there were problems in the room. Likely due to ice time distribution.. And Maurices refusal all year to break up 55 and 26, who i suspect might be part of the internal issues. Wheeler im saying, always calling out the kids but floating the last half of the year. Think theres a divide between the old boys club and the new young core. Doesnt matter how poor they played.. They were always together. Tells me 26 likely runs the room... Maurice certainly doesnt. Interesting leah hextall tweet after the blues 3rd goal

Coaching and leadership

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Start with eliminating the dressing room problems.. Hendricks was brought back cuz there were problems in the room. Likely due to ice time distribution.. And Maurices refusal all year to break up 55 and 26, who i suspect might be part of the internal issues. Wheeler im saying, always calling out the kids but floating the last half of the year. Think theres a divide between the old boys club and the new young core. Doesnt matter how poor they played.. They were always together. Tells me 26 likely runs the room... Maurice certainly doesnt. Interesting leah hextall tweet

Interesting leah hextall tweet.....That I found particularly disturbing ,as I have observed that over the last half of the year myself.

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

Proven right ,where? Overstating the obvious?

U have to be delushional to not see there are problems with coaching. Closed door meeting game 82... Proceed to come out and **** the bed again. 

There are real issues here. Big ones. This isnt something that just happened.. This happened at or near the all star break.. Maybe 55 wanted to play with somebody not named Wheeler? I dunno but theres legit issues

1 minute ago, Piggy 1 said:

Interesting leah hextall tweet.....That I found particularly disturbing ,as I have observed that over the last half of the year myself.

Since the all star break for sure. Lots of indivudual attempts tonight.. Wheelers 4 minute penalty was because instead of using his teammates he tried to do it by himself and turned it over. 

Just now, Goalie said:

U have to be delushional to not see there are problems with coaching. Closed door meeting game 82... Proceed to come out and **** the bed again. 

There are real issues here. Big ones. This isnt something that just happened.. This happened at or near the all star break.. Maybe 55 wanted to play with somebody not named Wheeler? I dunno but theres legit issues

Me and you aren't in the room ,So we cant for a certainty say that. But I admit, there needs to be some tweaks made. Which will probobly happy by proxy, ergo, free agency signings ,and players leaving via....etc.

Just now, Goalie said:

Since the all star break for sure. Lots of indivudual attempts tonight.. Wheelers 4 minute penalty was because instead of using his teammates he tried to do it by himself and turned it over. 

I like Wheeler, I think he gives it his all most nights ,but there's other high profile players who sure as hell aren't.

2 minutes ago, do or die said:

For all the talk about our skill.....the reality is that with this team D, we saw all year......wern't going anywhere, anyways....

I'm assuming you mean overall team defense. Because our back end is as good ,if not better than most. I was just pondering how Huddy would do as HC.......

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

I'm assuming you mean overall team defense. Because our back end is as good ,if not better than most. I was just pondering how Huddy would do as HC.......

Too much jumping the dots and feather dusting by a lot of our forwards.  We also have no apparent system for clearing the D zone, against a heavy forecheck

3 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Do you blame him? He shouldn't even answer anything tonight......

hes the captain.. Its part of being captain. Maybe hendricks was brought back cuz wheeler isn't this great leader ppl thinks he is. If the captain cant take the heat... Take his C away. 

Edited by Goalie