Jets v Blues playoff who wins and why.

Mark F

okay how many years ago did Maurice re-sign for how many years? because I had no clue that his contract was up this year. Even if we did replace Maurice, we'll probably end up with someone that I had NEVER heard of.

Hey, I just had a great suggestion for an F-Bomb target w hen Air Farce does it's NYE special later this year

Edited by iHeart

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

I sort of get it because I'm like that about the Bombers but I just don't get that worked up about hockey. They'll give em a run on Saturday... Not sure it'll be enough, but they'll give em a run. 

So that's good enough for you....well it sure bloody well isn't for me and a lot of other fans....IF we go out next game that's a regression from last year...You only get so many kicks at the can and we might just be shining up the golf clubs after Sat.....So many expectations for this club to go deeper in the playoffs this year...IF it doesn't go that way then there has to be changes ...This team has a lot of talent but obviously there's an ingredient missing that costs the club in the late going...Still have A SHOT but it's an uphill and we're behind the eight ball...I hope to hell I'm wrong and we pull this thing out and advance to the next round...if not...there'll be a lot of unhappy fans ...especially those hard nosed faithfulls who stand out there on Donald

23 minutes ago, do or die said:

Trouba and Buff were horror twins on D, last night.   And for the love of god, what is 55's line doing out there, yet again, in the "dying" moments

post from hfboards 

Still, according to game score (from HockeyStatCards), your top line for the Jets were deemed to be the worst performers on the ice tonight out of all skaters. Full yikes.

I remember over the season, the team was winning ugly in a lot of games. At the time I thought, who cares how they win, good teams win when they play badly.

Guess I was wrong.

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Bill Peters in Calgary won't be going anywhere considering just how bad Glen Gulutzan was before him.  

And Pitts an aging team, may need to break up that core, same with San Jose, although Vegas is probably the odds on favorite to win the WC, Tampa is the unknown. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If we got rid of those 6 players we'd be a last place team. 

Ya. Im saying you can blame them but they aren't the real problem.. The guy calling for Prevent D and Conservative O leading by 1 with 18 minutes left is. 

Cant fire all the players right

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ya. Im saying you can blame them but they aren't the real problem.. The guy calling for Prevent D and Conservative O leading by 1 with 18 minutes left is. 

Cant fire all the players right

Well, if they lose this series I'm sure Maurice is done. I'm just worried who'd they replace him with. I mentioned just how bad Glen Gulutzan was in Calgary before Peters. There are lots of cheap HC options out there available for Cheveldayoff to hire. Assistants who feel they're ready to be a HC. Or guys out there with a year or 2 of HC experience who have been fired once before. Most will fail as they aren't capable of being successful NHL head coaches. I think fans have to be careful for what they wish for.  

Edited by SpeedFlex27