Jets v Blues playoff who wins and why.

Mark F

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Agree. There is no way Debrusk is near the top. Galley is better and so is Ferraro, the current king. 

The only good thing is that Paul Romanuk is not calling this one. 

I've never been a Beyak fan but fear a day when we'll be subjected to more of Edmonds. 

Beyak is decent... He doesn't routinely aggravate me at least.  Edmonds is completely intolerable.

I actually don't mind Randorf and DeBrusk isn't awful; it's the constant gushing, over the Blues, that drives me nuts.  Maybe they're going over the top trying not to appear to be Canadian homers?

Bring back Curt Keilback!!

11 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I can't stand the Oiler guy. Prefer Beyak.

Quinn is good...he's all business and doesn't attempt to be funny, which I love. Beyak is just atrocious...he comes across as a confused old man, a la Bob Cole, and gets stuck on one talking point all game ("Did you know that Jarome Iginla WASN'T drafted by the Calgary Flames???" ad nauseum...) 

56 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Beyak is decent... He doesn't routinely aggravate me at least.  Edmonds is completely intolerable.

I actually don't mind Randorf and DeBrusk isn't awful; it's the constant gushing, over the Blues, that drives me nuts.  Maybe they're going over the top trying not to appear to be Canadian homers?

Bring back Curt Keilback!!

Best play by play man bar none.

Blues will be in full out desperation mode for the first part of the game.

do the same as the last game, weather the storm, then hit them with all the weapons.

Prediction.... Binnington's face gets even redder,  Jets win, Perreault gets a goal. Or Ehlers, first playoff goal, has to come sooner than later.

Fans downtown go insane. 

Edited by Mark F