Jets v Blues playoff who wins and why.

Mark F

17 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

And tweet it to him over and over and over......

The experts were saying we needed get in Binnington’s head....  Buff gave it his best shot.

Scoring 3 goals on 3 shots helped also. Sportsnet verbally getting it on all night with Binnington... He was good in the first but not 2nd or 3rd. Switch looks flipped. Does it stay on? 

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

wow Laine has scored at least once in all three playoff games so far, and let's not forget this is three more playoff goals than he scored last season

KConn 3-1.....something woke up in the jets tonight.....can we keep it this way please if it's not too much to ask for

Laine scored multiple goals last playoffs. 5 maybe 7. 

Ok. Ehlers Little Laine. They was good. But Maurice rolled all 4 lines... 6 3 eh.. St Louis aren't as skilled talented and fast as we are when we want to be. Play like periods 1 and 2 more and dont sit back in 3.. 6 3? Lets go 9 3 next game. 

CSW was also good for the first time in forever. CLT is dominant defensively.. Hayes line showed up. 

Stop dumb penalties... Myers 85 im looking at u.

Play like this from now on and game 6 is the end of the series 

Edited by Goalie

11 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Laine had 5 goals and 7 assists in last year's playoffs. You are thinking of Ehlers, who still has never scored a playoff goal.

He was robbed though last night. Team looked better,played more desperate. Like that i was wrong writing them off. Got to win Tues though then this series is totally different. I still don't like Maurice as a coach to lead us to a Cup but would love for him to prove me wrong.😂

19 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I'm just glad the horseshoe finally fell out of Binnington's ass. That was long overdue.

Binnington is legit good....he made a pile of unreal saves, and several just at the start of Game 3 yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he goes back to a .975 or something in G4...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Binnington is legit good....he made a pile of unreal saves, and several just at the start of Game 3 yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he goes back to a .975 or something in G4...

Yeah, he's a good goalie. Some of those saves were just absurd, though. That one on Perreault with the stick? 9/10 times that's a goal. I think the Jets figured him out yesterday, so I'm hoping that carries over into game 4.

This whole situation reminds me a lot of what Hammond did for the Senators a few years ago.

12 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Jets played way more forceful yesterday. Lots of action at the next, lots of pushing, lots of speed. Shoot hard, shoot fast, shoot often.

Definitely have a chance. Need to pull out a win on Tuesday so we can be on even Kiel.

latest?cb=20160625221943

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

15 hours ago, Goalie said:

Ok. Ehlers Little Laine. They was good. But Maurice rolled all 4 lines... 6 3 eh.. St Louis aren't as skilled talented and fast as we are when we want to be. Play like periods 1 and 2 more and dont sit back in 3.. 6 3? Lets go 9 3 next game. 

CSW was also good for the first time in forever. CLT is dominant defensively.. Hayes line showed up. 

Stop dumb penalties... Myers 85 im looking at u.

Play like this from now on and game 6 is the end of the series 

Yup, when the Jets can roll 4 lines and cycle the puck down low, they are the best team in the league.

47 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Schenn really looked like a ***** in that scrum with Buff. Punching a guy in the back of the head, while he's being held, and then backing off when he gets loose should be pretty embarrassing for him.

Yeah, that was total BS.  Both of them getting 2 minutes was also pretty ridiculous.  I hope Schenn gets what's coming to him.