Jets v Blues playoff who wins and why.

Mark F

All right, who forgot to flick the switch?

I think the one category the Jets won tonight was more fans in the stands.

Hey, it could be worse. Imagine being a Tampa fan right now. Losing a lead in the 3rd we expect that. Losing the game after leading 3-0 we'll okay we could see that but not Tamps!

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Excellent first. Good 2nd. WTF 3rd. Blues adjusted.. Maurice didnt. Looked like the plan was to win 1 0. 

Lots of talent but coaching gonna cost us. CSW was really bad... Almost 20 again. Ehlers solid.. 13 minutes.  Roslo? 8 minutes. Overplaying the ineffective CSW line is our downfall. 

Binnington made 3 good saves the rest were shots from the blueline really. 

Edited by Goalie

Wheeler was invisible. Scheifs only shot was his fanned one at the end.  If that's in the air.. Jets likely would have just lost in OT. There is something physically wrong with 55.. 26 likely gassed cuz hes 33 and is overplayed

Blues run 4 lines.. Close to equal minutes for the most part. 

We could but unfortunately Maurice relies on the ineffective and gassed and likely hurt 55 and gassed 26 2 much. 

Its gonna cost us. They weren't good. Run the horses who are going... 81 55 26 were not. 

Our most dangerous player? Laine. Our best line? Copp Little Laine. Our best player? Helle. Without him 2 1 is probably 5 1. He made some huge saves. St Louis had more high danger chances. 57 and 5 are also a train wreck and shouldn't be on the ice the last 2 minutes. Liked Chiarot tonight. 

Edited by Goalie

Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 2h2 hours ago

#NHLJets F Par Lindholm is off the ice and Jack Roslovic stayed on for extra work so my suspicions have been confirmed - barring something unforeseen. Look for Lowry between Lindholm and Tanev tonight in Game 2 vs #stlblues

#NHLJets F Mathieu Perreault left the morning skate early, but we're not sure if his availability is in question for tonight. I would expect him to play, but if he can't, then Jack Roslovic would stay in the lineup. Decision might not be made until after the warm-up. Stay tuned 

27 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Who do you think should be? Lindholm seems like the only other option, but he's been good in every game he's played for us. Helps our pk too.

I agree it's a tough call.... It's not like deciding between Hendricks and Roslovic.  Lindholm has been good, so he's a hard guy to remove.  To be honest, I'd keep Tanev out of the lineup.  That may not be a popular decision, but this team is having trouble scoring and Roslovic is more suited to play making, IMO.