Game 79 : @ Take Me Back to Chicago

First goal by Toews,   Trouba just stands there. does nothing. He does appear to turn sideways, maybe  to get out of the way of the shot.

How good is Trouba actually? Maybe not that good after all? Not much effort by Connor either. 

Edited by Mark F

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Scheif and Wheeler should at least make it look like they are trying. Bloody hell the floating is insane. Bench them. They look gassed.. Overplayed all year. Maurice has killed them. 

It was really noticeable last night.  They were not good.  I honestly wonder if Maurice is paying attention to what is happening, in game.  Scheifele's line was consistently hemmed in their own end, but he keeps putting them out there.... For over 22 minutes.  If a line isn't playing well, ANY LINE, trim a few minutes off of their ice time.  Or sit down the most obvious offender, for a few shifts.

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

TrueBlue4ever's Fun fact - Jets are 16-0-2 in April in the last 4 seasons in the regular season.

After this win, the Jets have now won 13 straight games in the regular season in April, and have not lost in regulation in their last 21 (19-0-2) in the month. Their last April loss, not counting playoffs, was April 7, 2014 in Minnesota by a score of 1-0.

35 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Actually I disagree with this statement. I tuned it out after the first 700, so I willfully haven't heard it the last 200.

How many times has 17 to 85 said LaPolice is themain  problem with the Bombers (league leading ) offence? def more than 700. MIght be couple thousand by now.

Haven't seen anyone ragging on him for it.... well maybe Floyd.....

Goalie has lots of good observations.  Although I do think he drove a guy out of here, "ducky" I think, 😆

Or at least so it seems to me.  don't mean to criticize you. 

anyway, quite a few fans agree that 55 and 26 aren't playing very well.... and nothing changes.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

How many times has 17 to 85 said LaPolice is themain  problem with the Bombers (league leading ) offence? def more than 700. MIght be couple thousand by now.

Haven't seen anyone ragging on him for it.... well maybe Floyd.....

Goalie has lots of good observations.  Although I do think he drove a guy out of here, "ducky" I think, 😆

Or at least so it seems to me.  don't mean to criticize you. 

anyway, quite a few fans agree that 55 and 26 aren't playing very well.... and nothing changes.

I tune out 17to85 as well when he LaPo bashing gets redundant. I can accept the criticism of Wheeler and Scheifele, and I too have in the past suggested a shuffling of the lines which includes separating them. The difference is I have not said the same thing repeatedly in every game post on multiple occasions. The point has been made, and clearly Maurice is not going to change things. People are entitled to their opinions, and are entitled to repeat them as nauseum I guess, but saying it over and over is not going to convince anyone any faster, and when the default is “Maurice must go” because he has “lost the room”, that’s a bit rich when he has 694 career wins and has his team leading the division since December. Come game one of the playoffs the Jets will be in no better or worse position than Tampa. And when pressed on what should be changed, some critics cop out and say”I’m not a coach”. That backsliding should discredit those who “clearly” see Maurice as the problem. Bottom line, Goalie’s stance is clear, it has been more than a bit repetitive, and all I am saying is that I am tuning it out at this point. No personal insults being thrown out by me either about the intelligence of that take of Goalie’s, his opinion is his to share, whether it is adopted by the masses or not.