Game 75 : Fudge This Town

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

And this is why Connor is much more valuable to our club then Ehlers....

Complete and total bullshit. They are both valuable and u keep both. First line was flying also... The fact ud trade Ehlers over getting rid of useless vets like Perreault or Kulikov is just dumb AF. Draft Develop and trade? Ya. Nope. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Complete and total bullshit. They are both valuable and u keep both. First line was flying also... The fact ud trade Ehlers over getting rid of useless vets like Perreault or Kulikov is just dumb AF. Draft Develop and trade? Ya. Nope. 

My original comment says Connor is more valuable to our club then Ehlers.    Are you suggesting Ehlers is more valuable?

Why are you going off on a random rant that has nothing to do with my original comment?

Can we somehow trade you to Riderfans.com ? At this point I'd even take Nasty Nate back in return :)

43 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Predators had no answer for the second line. And their "upgrades" they made at the deadline just made them older and slower. Simmonds and Boyle are not the answer to beating the Jets in the playoffs. 

Hendricks made us older and slower :)

Good night for Hayes. At least for one night the 2nd line clicked.

Hayes... 10 points in 13 games. Which is the most of any trade deadline acquisition this year... Yup.. Even more than Mark "another winger" Stone. Stone and Hayes both have 4 goals

Ehlers makes 55 and 26 better... He's just as valuable as Connor. I know ppl dont understand the fancy stats but they dont lie... Ehlers was a beast... Connor Hayes Laine were also. Actually every one was except for Hendricks. Hes the only guy below 50 percent last night in the fancy stats dept. 

Edited by Goalie

I know I’m biased, and it doesn’t matter at all, but did anyone see the play that won TSN’s highlight of the night?  Connor was one of the finalists, for the goal where he undressed Subban, but they gave it to Kopitar with the ‘Forsberg’ move, in a shootout.  That move happens once a week, these days, big deal.  And in a shootout, is even less impressive.

like I said, it doesn’t matter.... I just thought it was a lame selection.  Pretty much any other play would have been a better pick.

Maaaaaan, **** TSN. That Connor goal last night is up there for goal of the year, IMO. I mean, seriously... Just look at that filth.

Anyway, those are the top two lines Maurice needs to run from here on out. An absolutely lethal top 6 that should do some serious damage this spring.

Edited by blue_gold_84
tweet of potential goal of the year added