Game 72 : @ Los Angeles Is Burning

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I love the fans getting worked up about this.....it's among my most favourite things.

Exactly, its L.A. not Ottawa and if it was Ottawa with the big 3 gone, i'd probably do it against them as well.

Hendricks will pot one tonight

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

21 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Exactly, its L.A. not Ottawa and if it was Ottawa with the big 3 gone, i'd probably do it against them as well.

Hendricks will pot one tonight

how is Ottawa your comparison point?  

The point is: It's a nothing game.....Hendricks isn't that bad.....you have to get him on the ice at some point, so why not tonight........and the boys in the room are going to absolutely LOVE that he's in the line up for tonight. 

Fans, by and large, are morons.....the coaches know what's up. 

20 minutes ago, Noeller said:

how is Ottawa your comparison point?  

The point is: It's a nothing game.....Hendricks isn't that bad.....you have to get him on the ice at some point, so why not tonight........and the boys in the room are going to absolutely LOVE that he's in the line up for tonight. 

Fans, by and large, are morons.....the coaches know what's up. 

You’re a fan, right? 😁

But seriously, why do you HAVE to get Hendricks into a game?  He’s an emergency fill in.

Against the Kings, does seem to be the time to do it though, if they feel like they have to.

My fear is, because Maurice loves his vets, Hendricks doesn’t have an awful game, and Roslovic continues to waste away in the press box.

16 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

You’re a fan, right? 😁

But seriously, why do you HAVE to get Hendricks into a game?  He’s an emergency fill in.

Against the Kings, does seem to be the time to do it though, if they feel like they have to.

My fear is, because Maurice loves his vets, Hendricks doesn’t have an awful game, and Roslovic continues to waste away in the press box.

so let's say you have an emergency and he has to go in..............and hasn't played in like 6 months...................you want the guy to have had some ice time.

23 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

You’re a fan, right? 😁

Because he's been tearing it up on the ice? Zero goals, 5 assists in his last 19 games. Let him sit for a bit.

Its a nothing game? LA beat us 4 1 last game. Ottawa beat us twice in a weak... No games for this team is a nothing game. 

Oiler games are nothing games as they aren't playoff bound. We are. 

Hey next time bombers play montreal they should start their worst players cuz nothing game right..... 

Its dumb to play Hendricks because hes our worst player. 

Edited by Goalie

Typical Maurice to try to play the other teams style instead of playing what makes us good.. A fast paced skill game. Sure. Grind with one of the worst teams in the league.. Why play your best players... I mean its just LA. 

This is dumb... Its dumb for many reasons and handicapping yourself with 4 minute Matt is one of them. Basically 3 lines tonight.. Odd cuz the 4th has been quite good recently

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

so let's say you have an emergency and he has to go in..............and hasn't played in like 6 months...................you want the guy to have had some ice time.

6 months is a bit of a stretch.

I get the reasoning, I just don’t agree with it.  I don’t think Hendricks should ever play.

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Cherry picking.. Its 4 assists in last 5 games playing 7 minutes a night

You beat me to it...  That 4th line has been playing very well and developing chemistry... So break them up and play Hendricks??  They would be a tough matchup for LA. I agree, Hendricks slows us down.

The Jets really struggle at clearing the puck out of their own zone. 

Hendricks does not look like a liability contrary to what Goalie has said.  The worst player that I have seen in the first period was Laine.  Several giveaways and struggling at controlling the puck.

Myers is having himself a good game as is Lowry.