Game 66 : @ Bus To Tampa Bay

10 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Hard to develop chemistry when the coach is constantly pulling out the blender.

Not to mention missing Lowry. Oh, and Morrissey, Byfuglien, and to a lesser degree, Morrow. With a healthy squad, we saw what the Jets could do vs. the Bolts.

Things basically went downhill when Hellebuyck got hurt and an ice cold Brossoit had to come in on that penalty kill. The team didn't look the same after that and just couldn't bounce back from that 3-1 deficit.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Not to mention missing Lowry. Oh, and Morrissey, Byfuglien, and to a lesser degree, Morrow. With a healthy squad, we saw what the Jets could do vs. the Bolts.

Things basically went downhill when Hellebuyck got hurt and an ice cold Brossoit had to come in on that penalty kill. The team didn't look the same after that and just couldn't bounce back from that 3-1 deficit.

well at least Buff and Morrissey are skating

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I've like Niku/Beau in what i've seen so far. Might be tough for Morrow to get in.

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

well at least Buff and Morrissey are skating

Sure, that's obviously good. It has nothing to do with them being unable to actually play last night, though.

I'm sure the Bolts would be in a tougher position missing Cirelli or Paquette, as well as Hedman, Stralman, and Cernak (1/2 its starting blue line).

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Sure, that's obviously good. It has nothing to do with them being unable to actually play last night, though.

I'm sure the Bolts would be in a tougher position missing Cirelli or Paquette, as well as Hedman, Stralman, and Cernak (1/2 its starting blue line).

and in my decade of paying attention to the league I kind of noticed that even if the best player on a team is out the team can still manage quite well

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

Morrissey is skating? I dont think so. Hes got a pretty messed up shoulder injury so doubt it. 

If you mean Morrow who cares, hes our worst D man

yeah I think I meant morrow, I didn't have to story in the other tab with me when I was making the post