Game 63 : Born To Be Wild

Looked like a game earlier in the year against T.O. in torrana, when they had the game won and gave it to the Leafs in the last minute allowing two goals....This club has problems and I doubt the addition of Hayes is going to do it...Really needed to add a high end defender....The Jets are taking on water badly and before they slip away, they better find a way to plug the holes

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Yes I know but we can't face "this team" if we don't make the playoffs.

I'll feel more comfortable when that's confirmed by the way we are playing the last 10 games. 

We're still 12 points on the first non-wild card team with 19 games to go. I'm worried about seeding but not about not making the playoffs at all. 

February has absolutely sucked for this team. Last night was another great example of what's wrong with the Jets lately: lousy defensive zone play, a PK on the decline, and an inability to hold a lead.

These losses to inferior teams are just sickening, especially last night with Winnipeg hockey royalty in town.

The thing is that they were playing very well and had a few good chances to take the lead.  

It's the terrible timing of the penalty that absolutely killed the game for us.   It's almost like the team absolutely turns off when their is only 3 minutes left in a period and just stops skating and watches the action go by them.