Game 63 : Born To Be Wild

4 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 48m48 minutes ago

#NHLJets line rushes: Laine-Scheifele-Wheeler, Connor-Little-Roslovic, Copp-Lowry-Tanev, Perreault-Hayes-Ehlers. D pairings: Beaulieu-Trouba, Kulikov-Myers, Chiarot-Niku. Connor Hellebuyck took the early shots and will start vs

I assume Hayes is 2nd not 4th line?

Looks more like trying to find some even lines rather then traditional 1-4.  Other then 3 being the "checking" line.  hayes probably started with a lot less ice time than he was getting in NY and will increase as he gets acclimated.  Probably juggle some guys around and find the best options,.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Looks more like trying to find some even lines rather then traditional 1-4.  Other then 3 being the "checking" line.  hayes probably started with a lot less ice time than he was getting in NY and will increase as he gets acclimated.  Probably juggle some guys around and find the best options,.

He's going to get time on the second power play unit and PK time too. Acclimated is the perfect word. I expect to see PoMo juggle the lines to check on the fit. 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Never thought about that until you wrote it. Makes sense and adds flexibility to adjusting in-game. 

29 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Never thought about that until you wrote it. Makes sense and adds flexibility to adjusting in-game. 

Would love to see each line get at least 12 minutes tonight, rather than overloading the top 6. This team needs to be more like the 2012 LA Kings IMO, where you can truly roll 4 lines and not burn out your stars.

Wild wasn't even playing all that good from what I saw. 

It seems to be game in and game out that I tune in... they have the lead... take a stupid late penalty in the period/game  give up the PP goal and then fall apart.    End up losing and being out shot badly.  

It feels like ground hog day because it's the same thing over and over again.

Wheeler seems to be MIA and Myers seems to brain fart continuously.