QB situation Winnipeg

Doublezero

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 3:15 PM, JCon said:

Video in question here: https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/01/25/matt-nichols-visits-brandon-wheat-kings/

Judge for yourself but I don't see a limp or him being overweight. It is pretty hard to see though under that very large hockey jersey. 

Limp? Pudgy face??? What absolutely STUPID comments.

On 2019-02-20 at 3:55 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

My son played for Chaps at SFU. He used a version of his offense adapted for 4 down football. It was an extensive, difficult offense for him & the other qbs to learn. It wasn't that the offense is bad as it's not. It's totally based on creating mismatches on offense with the defense. The problem is the terminology isn't qb friendly as Chaps never was a qb so it is difficult from a qb perspective to learn.  It's more receiver friendly than quarterback. The reads are different if you're a qb. I can only tell you it's quite complicated for a new qb to learn. Again, my son thought the offensive playbook was actually pretty decent but it comes at the qbs from a different perspective. It takes awhile to learn compared to other CFL offenses. Ricky Ray could probably pick it up easier than Franklin.

And this is why I'm set for a year where our D must be really on their A-Game for us to get a win.

Chap requires a high Football IQ and I'm not sure if Frank has it. Further, I am more sure than not that Frank isn't a warrior/leader/guy-who-hates-to-lose... 

(No wonder we signed like 84 RBs...)

On 2019-02-22 at 12:54 PM, JCon said:

From the article... 

Mike Reilly, Bo Levi Mitchell, Trevor Harris and Zach Collaros headed an elite class in 2019 as all four made it to free agency.

One of these things ain't like the other.

Dunk looking for those Rider clicks. 

"Yeah we signed one of the elite QBs!... this team will be scary good!"

-Rider fans, probably