Free Agent Frenzy

Floyd

One guy's take on the free agency results:

https://3downnation.com/2019/02/23/one-good-signing-and-one-bad-signing-for-each-cfl-team/

Winnipeg
Like: Willie Jefferson
The Bombers didn’t have a ton of holes to fill in free agency, but going out and nabbing the league’s premier pass rusher is a move that could put them over the top.

Dislike: None
Like Calgary, Winnipeg wasn’t very active after the market opened signing just five players: Jefferson, Brandon Alexander, Nic Demski, Winston Rose and D.J. Lalama. Not really any signings there to dislike.

On 2019-02-14 at 6:39 PM, bb1 said:

Last time i looked Biggie was on the other side of the ball. We need better personnel around Nichols and so far this FA round has not added at all to our offense from last year...not negative just a fact.

*so far.  training camp is awhile a way and there is new blood on the roster.. as well as numerous receivers who will shake loose from the NFL and even guys who havent signed anywhere yet in the CFL..

Gear down big rig, no need to panic yet.

On 2019-02-23 at 6:14 PM, SPuDS said:

*so far.  training camp is awhile a way and there is new blood on the roster.. as well as numerous receivers who will shake loose from the NFL and even guys who havent signed anywhere yet in the CFL..

Gear down big rig, no need to panic yet.

Alright Hoss.. just easily excited gotta learn to breath deep! but i will keep the button close just in case....🙂🙄

38 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Anyone remember Cameron Marshall ?

I always liked Marshall. He was a tough and balanced runner, he can block and catch. Nothing about him screams all-star but he was good enough to get look-sees in the NFL after we signed Andrew Harris. I recall he had a couple good games with the rump riders splitting touches.

42 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I always liked Marshall. He was a tough and balanced runner, he can block and catch. Nothing about him screams all-star but he was good enough to get look-sees in the NFL after we signed Andrew Harris. I recall he had a couple good games with the rump riders splitting touches.

Marshall in a Rider uniform just never looked right.

56 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Always felt he got the short end of the stick when he was here back in 2014/2015 our offensive line was nowhere near as competent, c'est la vie.