Free Agent Frenzy

Floyd

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Adams just needs a bit of help to take attention away from him...he led league in 30=yards plays and was second in td receptions with 10...so some small help would do wonders

Value signing in Roosevalt as a year stop gap while we "hopefully" develop one of our own recruits would serve well...unless we can nab Mathews on a ice deal...Terrence Tolliver as well is an interesting option

I agree....Roosevelt when he's on his game can be more than adequate....The concussion thing is a little concerning but I'm sure he passed the protocol to carry on his career...Can be a nifty little receiver in the tight spots...I say we give him a shot

14 hours ago, Jayph said:

For what it's worth I like the idea of him wanting to stay in Calgary and have a legacy.  I wish more players were loyal and there was less 1 year contracts.  Most people are scared to get a name on a jersey with the turn over.  It's good for the league when guys stick in one place cause when the casual fan can relate to the team and feel they know it they are more invested in it.  Not walking around going I don't even know who our(insert postion here) is this year.  The free agents league wide was crazy this year.

I actually agree with you here... for all the **** Bo takes about his attitude/personality... it is very rare for a player to choose loyalty over money...

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

so riders showing interest in Glenn now...can this get any more comical???

How low can you go.....desperation oozing out of saskabush as they take a stab at anything resembling a qb....lol...Whens the last time Glenn threw a pass in this league....I'm sure he'll take their cash and he might even see some playing time when ol marshmallow noggin hits the deck....Looks good on them though those arrogant bastages

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

How low can you go.....desperation oozing out of saskabush as they take a stab at anything resembling a qb....lol...Whens the last time Glenn threw a pass in this league....I'm sure he'll take their cash and he might even see some playing time when ol marshmallow noggin hits the deck....Looks good on them though those arrogant bastages

2 days ago they were pondering how O'Day would make up his mind when Harris and BLM were both willing to sign new contracts and when Willie Jefferson was going to run for mayor of Regina.