Free Agent Frenzy

Floyd

Just now, Booch said:

and Duke was best receiver in the league...and would be getting better..Ellingson is not getting better and if anything be regressing sooner than later

Yes but him leaving the league makes him a non-available commodity. Of the WR's available on the market he would be target number one, Burnham number 2. They got the best available WR on the market.

Just now, JCon said:

Davis will be the RedBlacks starter next year and the Bombers just let him walk. Tsk, tsk. 

The East is the CFL feeder league. 

Agreed Davis is likely to surprise a few folks with his play. He's better than Manziel IMHO.  We groomed him here and then just let him walk for nothing.

13 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, they re-signed Demski, which is nice. 

This news is as exciting as the news for Ottawa fans that Dom Davis is their starting QB. Demski started out at a good pace but wasn't nearly as effective down the stretch IMO. They have to have something else planned because if this was the star receiver that they were targeting I for one am not excited about it. I just am feeling some disappointment right now.  

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Youre forgetting the offseason job at Uncle Randy's Banjo Emporium and the free meals at Martha's Hog+Mash

And yet, it was Sask players whining about not being able to find work in the offseason. Maybe he can get his face on a bag of chips? Maybe Hughes can set him up with a sponsorship deal for a taxi company or something? 

Just now, Stickem said:

Riders spending money on a good one BUT what about the rest of their roster...Namely and firstly a qb....Guess they've thrown the towel in on that one and will hope Mr. Concussion will carry the day.....

They don't have many choices. None of the top 3 QBs were going there. I expect them to come to terms with Jennings.