Free Agent Frenzy

Floyd

GEE..BC is throwing a lot of cash around...and sems all on offence, but really won't be enough when they will have no money to spend on defense...thy could be brutal as they still have to sign several defensive starters, and may have made SOLI and his 215k too much

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

I don't know how anyone can downplay the loss of Goossen and Chungh... This is a huge loss... Hopefully Couture and Gray are ready to step in and we forget about those two... but right now, this is a big loss for the Bombers... 

No one is downplaying it, just saying it may not be the end of the world because Kyle Walters stocked the cupboards well at the position knowing how important it is. 

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

No one is downplaying it, just saying it may not be the end of the world because Kyle Walters stocked the cupboards well at the position knowing how important it is. 

I actually agree to some extent... after I posted this I was just thinking it's pretty amazing how good our Canadian depth has become... we could potentially lose 4 Canadian starters and we should be able to fill the void fairly easily... In the Joe Mack days if we lost 4 Cdn "starters" we would be down to 3rd stringers... 

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

I actually agree to some extent... after I posted this I was just thinking it's pretty amazing how good our Canadian depth has become... we could potentially lose 4 Canadian starters and we should be able to fill the void fairly easily... In the Joe Mack days if we lost 4 Cdn "starters" we would be down to 3rd stringers... 

in those days we didn't have 4 starters anyone else would want. It's taken a long time to build up this depth. even 2 years ago it would have been hard, but the past few drafts have treated the bombers really really well. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

in those days we didn't have 4 starters anyone else would want. It's taken a long time to build up this depth. even 2 years ago it would have been hard, but the past few drafts have treated the bombers really really well. 

Even after blowing a 1st overall pick!

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

What?

4 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

who is HIM?

2 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

source?

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Oh, him!

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

either Valdemort or Chris Jones and neither makes sense here.

I am so sorry guys- was in a meeting and posted that- didn't realize it was that unclear of a message- holy was it ever lol.

anyways- just a thought that popped into my head. no actual transaction.

sorry for the confusion.