Game 55 : @ The Capital City

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Has anyone even linked Stone coming to Winnipeg or is this wishful thinking from fans?

I mean 99% of what Jets fans talk about is wishful (read: foolish) thinking.  So, I'll allow it. 

57 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I want to see a bounce back from that piss poor effort last night.  That was awful.

Top line, even though they scored, were terrible.

That was prob our worst effort of the year.  Give MTL credit, they're on a roll.  But that was embarrassing on multiple fronts. 

You know it's an off night for the Jets when the Lowry line is garbage... that never happens. 

Laine may have been our best FW 2 nights in a row.  

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Hes been better than everyone except lemieux. Everyone has sucked. Scheif Wheeler Connor have been brutal

Umm no - Laine was by far our worst player in the San Jose game...  leaving CSW on for the entire overtime is what lost us that game - played pretty well considering we were down our top two D

Montreal has speed and Maurice can't coach against it...  both Morrow and Chiarot were the tire fires in this game - Buff was sloppy too... he needs someone to bail him out

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

where the hell is our team?

morrissey makes it 5-2, but it wasn't enough

Coaching is killing us right now. 55 and 26 are huge floaters. Everyone shits on 29 but 55 and 26 are truly a huge problem right now and Maurices outright refusal to split them up is our downfall. Cup contenders? Nope. 

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Wow, the top line got owned again, no back check from any of them but Maurice doesn't have the sack to park their asses on the bench where they belong. Hope Chevy is working the phones because we need another top forward and d-man. 

Agreed. Its irrelevant tho if the coach puts them in a poor position. Chevy could trade for duch stone panarin etc.. Top 4 lhd ( or try niku) and it wouldnt matter

Just now, Goalie said:

Agreed. Its irrelevant tho if the coach puts them in a poor position. Chevy could trade for duch stone panarin etc.. Top 4 lhd ( or try niku) and it wouldnt matter

I'm not a Maurice fan but the 3rd and 4th lines are solid and doing their job. Need more talent on the top 6 forwards and top 4 D and that's Chevy's job. 

35 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I'm not a Maurice fan but the 3rd and 4th lines are solid and doing their job. Need more talent on the top 6 forwards and top 4 D and that's Chevy's job. 

Lowry has been mia for some time now.. 

2nd and 4th were our best tonight. 

Heres the problem..81 55 26 = **** show 

All over 20 minutes

Lemmy and Appleton strong game, very good... 8 minutes. 

Has Laines name been mentioned in a trade deal cuz he's sure playing like he doesn't want to wear a Jets jersey anymore...Pitiful effort against a bottom feeder ..If we're going to make a deal for a rental going down the stretch, this Stone kid looks pretty good....Pegger as well...Chevy better pull the trigger because this ship is taking on water....We need to change things up and sit a few arses if they don't want to come to play