Game 50 : @ I'm Shipping Up to Boston

38 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Getting spoiled the last couple of years with these Jets. Everytime this team loses two in a row, you feel the bottom is about to fall out. Help me ease this unwarranted concern with a good bee drubbing tonight.

Chance to lose 3 in a row tonight for first time this season?

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Absolute disaster in our own end.  PK might as well have not taken the ice on their 2nd power play.  They allowed a ridiculous amount of space.  Poor Helle is going to have PTSD.

And fans here have the audacity to blame every goal or loss on him when he's in net.

The Jets' defensive zone play has taken a significant step back this season. They better shore up that crap soon. Hopefully, #33 is back on Thursday.

Edited by blue_gold_84
spelling

56 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I caught the 2nd period on the radio and the 3rd and OT on TV... both sets of announcers made mention about how miserable of a game Laine was playing.  

He wasn't the only one.. Its just some reason ppl like to point out the struggling 20 year old... 

Maurices interview post game was brutal.. His constant need to protect 55 and 26 from any form of criticism is ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

I caught the 2nd period on the radio and the 3rd and OT on TV... both sets of announcers made mention about how miserable of a game Laine was playing.  

I only caught the third but was wondering why Lemieux seemed to be double-shifting while Laine and Roslo were stapled to the bench. Ferraro mentioned Laine was having a bad game but gave no reason why.

5 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Well, considering he only seemed to show up consistently in November, it speaks to a larger issue at play regarding whatever his struggles are the remainder of this season.

I guess the silver lining is it could make contract negotiations easier for the Jets.

I think/hope we will still back up the Brink truck for him. I'd hate for another team to reap the benefits of the growing pains he is going through now.