The RIP 2019 Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

alright who's the third one going to be?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/aug/17/richard-williams-acclaimed-animator-who-created-roger-rabbit-dies-aged-86?fbclid=IwAR3eFSKNUSIxkIwfRhJE9sZvAbLEjiMzejLquNBz-9-SvMVWBIB3oLGrDCM

I haven't seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit, BUT I did see this film (and yeah apparently I learned he was Canadian) why yes this film does sound quite similar to Toy Story, actually the first two toy story films do take elements from this film. (but I think the Greedy scene inspired the Tamatoa scene in Moana)

Edited by iHeart

On 2019-08-16 at 4:04 PM, iHeart said:

I guess Jane and Bridget are left, speaking of which. has Bridget retired from acting or something? I know she married someone who has been working for the Simpsons

Looks like she retired after having her first kid.  She hasn't done anything since 2002.  She is married to Danny Elfman, who I am sure is not hurting for dough.

Also am I the only person that keeps thinking whenever I hear the opening vocals to Take Me Home Tonight I keep kind of hearing Pictures of You by the Boomtang boys?

for those of you that probably don't remember the music of 99 really well (but it was an interesting year, alot of one hit wonders in that one, Eiffel 65, Lou Bega, Len,) I'll leave this here

Edited by iHeart

Well that's not exactly true, I actually made myself some rules this year, if I at least have HEARD of this person I would post the notice. Sometimes news breaks overnight and I don't post the notice (case in point two years ago when Hef died. Man I just noticed that almost everyone that guest starred in the Simpsons episode Krusty Gets Kancelled have passed, only the Chili Peppers AND Bette Midler are left)

Edited by iHeart