The RIP 2019 Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I will always remember this:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/07/rutger-hauer-dead-rewrote-blade-runner-monologue-tears-in-rain-1202160606/

Rutger Hauer Rewrote His Iconic ‘Blade Runner’ Monologue, Added ‘Tears in Rain’ Himself

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Twenty eight innocent people murdered in El Paso & Dayton. I won't count the heartless bastard the cops killed in Dayton. May his soul burn in Hell for eternity. And the politicians on both sides chant their empty mantra everytime it happens... "Our thoughts & prayers. Our thoughts & prayers. Our thoughts & prayers".  I'm Conservative & maybe a Republican if I was American but I sure hope the American people wake up & vote that ******* racist who incites hatred on twitter & his rallies out of office.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

16 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Twenty eight innocent people murdered in El Paso & Dayton. I won't count the heartless bastard the cops killed in Dayton. May his soul burn in Hell for eternity. And the politicians on both sides chant their empty mantra everytime it happens... "Our thoughts & prayers. Our thoughts & prayers. Our thoughts & prayers".  I'm Conservative & maybe a Republican if I was American but I sure hope the American people wake up & vote that ******* racist who incites hatred on twitter & his rallies out of office.

They dont want to get rid of guns and dont want universal healthcare...it's America!