Game 36 : @ Expo '86

Fun fact. I used to work at a gas station at Main and Terminal in Downtown Vancouver (circa 1996-97). 

Bure would stop by every so often and buy smokes. Camels were his brand. 

Maybe that's not so fun but it is a fact!

Jim Hughson did the radio play-by-play for the Canucks back then. I still like Hughson to this day.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Fun fact. I used to work at a gas station at Main and Terminal in Downtown Vancouver (circa 1996-97). 

Bure would stop by every so often and buy smokes. Camels were his brand. 

Maybe that's not so fun but it is a fact!

Jim Hughson did the radio play-by-play for the Canucks back then. I still like Hughson to this day.

Was he hooked up with Anna Kournikova at the time, and did she ever pop in? Not sure if he stole her from Federov, or vice versa? She seemed to flip-flop between the two of them.

On 2018-12-21 at 3:34 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Was he hooked up with Anna Kournikova at the time, and did she ever pop in? Not sure if he stole her from Federov, or vice versa? She seemed to flip-flop between the two of them.

No, I only ever saw him. I don't think he hooked up with her until much later when he was in Florida. 

He was always on his way to or from the Garage when he came in. 

Edited by JCon
Typo

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

The single smartest thing one can do on this board is to block iHeart. By far the most block-able poster, followed closely by Northern Skunk. 

Clear desire on his part to see the jets lead, not just our division but the country and league. 

I like @iHeart  keep up the good work. 

7 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Clear desire on her part to see the jets lead, not just our division but the country and league. 

I like @iHeart  keep up the good work. 

Fixed it for you.

Also, Toronto like Montreal has to lose.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg