Game 31 : Oil Tanker Train

And of course Friesen finds a way to poo-poo on this current Jets' campaign: https://winnipegsun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/winnipeg-jets/reckoning-coming-for-jets

So, he's whining that the team has had a handful of bad games (nay, periods) against some of the better competition in the league. And yet, the team's taken care of business otherwise, particularly against the bottom feeders.

WTF

39 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

And of course Friesen finds a way to poo-poo on this current Jets' campaign: https://winnipegsun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/winnipeg-jets/reckoning-coming-for-jets

So, he's whining that the team has had a handful of bad games (nay, periods) against some of the better competition in the league. And yet, the team's taken care of business otherwise, particularly against the bottom feeders.

WTF

We can discuss the finer points of the Jets and how they arent perfect but you arent the, what 5th best team in the league (with games in hand on those above you) after 30 games by accident.  It means you're good.  Undeniably good players + a top 5 record = you're a good team.

We can debate whether they are a cup calibre team right now.  But no one can debate they arent very good.

11 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Hitch has got them buying into his system...  Oilers will make the playoffs

Sure but they still suck. Sorry it's hard being a hardcore Jet fan living in Oiler land. It brings me joy when they lose knowing it annoys some Oiler fans here and some posters on this board. They had their time in the 80's and 90's with no mercy on us Jet fans. It's our time now. They can wait their turn say another 20 years. Any grammar mistakes my apologies in advance. :)

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Sure but they still suck. Sorry it's hard being a hardcore Jet fan living in Oiler land. It brings me joy when they lose knowing it annoys some Oiler fans here and some posters on this board. They had their time in the 80's and 90's with no mercy on us Jet fans. It's our time now. They can wait their turn say another 20 years. Any grammar mistakes my apologies in advance. :)

I'd be fine with sweeping them four straight in Round One...

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This is two of the best teams in the league right now. **** everything to do with the fLames and may they die like dogs in the street and their fans be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels. 

Yeah... oilers aren't actually in the Jets' league sorry - Oiler are good enough under Hitch to squeak into the wild card... that's it.

Myers and Kulikov looking good - Myers really has got his act together since Morrow got hurt...