Game 30 : My Kind Of Town

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I couldn't believe Chicago didn't have a shot on net until the lame Buff penalty 17 minutes into the first period... they were already down 3 - 0 at that point.    Me thinks firing Quenneville was a bad move.

Undoubtedly. Kind of a **** move by Bowman, who basically threw him under the bus to take the heat off his actions.

Anyway, nice win tonight. A great first period and it looked like a rout was in order. But then things got a bit shaky at times after some costly errors. Just gotta take the two points and move on to the next!

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I wouldnt worry about Scheif.  At his age and commitment to fitness, I dont see a problem.  Wheeler...I'd not want to burn out. lol

Did the 4th line get less ice because Chicago made that comeback?

I actually think Maurice was rolling the lines pretty good in the 1st and then, inexplicably stopped playing the 4th line in the 2nd.  I could be wrong on my time frame, but I believe the 4th had about 4 minutes of ice in the 1st.

53 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I actually think Maurice was rolling the lines pretty good in the 1st and then, inexplicably stopped playing the 4th line in the 2nd.  I could be wrong on my time frame, but I believe the 4th had about 4 minutes of ice in the 1st.

Must have been the power plays I guess...  but the fourth line scored a goal I thought - can't see why they were benched

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Must have been the power plays I guess...  but the fourth line scored a goal I thought - can't see why they were benched

Roslo with the nice dish to Myers with Lemieux and Appleton crashing the net.  It was a great grinder goal.  Roslo has a sweet pair of hands, and seems to be playing with renewed confidence.  Keeping him off the ice is just dumb.